New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 442 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sana Chev realizes that this is an important segment and they really need to hit the price point correctly just like Toyota with their Fort a few years ago and Mitsu did with their recent MS. Sana di nila gayahin si Honda sa pagprice ng kanilang CRV

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Alam ng TCCCI yun na kailangan nilang pantayan ang pricing scheme ng Fortuner at Montero Sport in order to level the playing field.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Chevy Trailblazer production underway in Thailand

Chevy Trailblazer production underway in Thailand

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    That is one gorgeous SUV! What's taking Chev Phil to announce this locally. Hurry up please!

By the way according to the press release sa link above, eto colors na ilalabas nila

Summit White
    Black Sapphire
    Sizzle Red
    Auburn Brown
    Blue Mountain
    Royal Gray
    Switchblade Silver.
    Last edited by albert_b; June 13th, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mukhang maganda suspension set-up nito... sana nga lang pag fully loaded sya di titingala..

Even if the Ranger has 20 more hp, di naman lagi maxed out yung engine so di yun major factor against the 3.2 ng Ranger or next everest given also 100kph na speed limit sa mga expressways naten.

Mas malaking question is service and maintenance cost nya + parts availability.

Pero I like the overall package...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *blue_gambit
    Sa Chevrolet Greenhills na lang mag pa PMS. Owned by TCCCI yun dealership na yun. Parts pwede mong bilhin sa Seiring kapag widespread na ang Trailblazer.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    how many variants ang trailblazer?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I hope somebody can help translate but to answer trucker111's question, I found this from Chev Thai's website and it seems there are atleast 5 variants. Not sure if we'll get the same trim levels back here in the Philippines.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I inquired from a Chevy dealership and they said Sept-Oct daw ang release ng Trailblazer locally. I hope the price is competitive with the Montero and Fortuner.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff41398 View Post
    I inquired from a Chevy dealership and they said Sept-Oct daw ang release ng Trailblazer locally. I hope the price is competitive with the Montero and Fortuner.
    sept.- oct release locally? last week amorsolo makati nakakita ako sa daan? ano yun?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer