Dec 2004

Coming next year!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    the segment starts to get more interesting

now bring in the new Everest and Alterra

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The pictures above are just a design study. It's very close to how the final version will look like, though. The bumpers, for example, will be less flashy in the production model than in the one showed above

Nonetheless, I'm lining up for one as soon as it gets out!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Wow...nice. What will be its price range kaya?

two rows of video entertainment with matching LED skylight ambiance..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Very nice indeed. Hope Chevy doesn't get too greedy with this one as they did with the Cruze VCDi... It'll probably be successful here with a sub 2M price tag.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I think it will go up against the everest, the montero, and the fortuner. With this in mind, I am logically hoping that the price range is consistent with the aforementioned vehicles.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vostok View Post
    I think it will go up against the everest, the montero, and the fortuner. With this in mind, I am logically hoping that the price range is consistent with the aforementioned vehicles.
    Onga, AFAIK meron namang lesser engine besides the 2.8L Duramax diba? Any news ba from TCCCI as to when they will be bringing the Colorado and Trailblazer here?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Onga, AFAIK meron namang lesser engine besides the 2.8L Duramax diba? Any news ba from TCCCI as to when they will be bringing the Colorado and Trailblazer here?
    Yup, there's a 2.5L engine that produces 150hp. I'm not sure when it will be released, though. Some reports say that it will be launched in thailand on either Q2 OR Q3 next year

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    If Chevrolet wanted to make this SUV successful, they must offer both manual and automatic transmissions, available in different trims (basic, luxury). at ang long list of options. And importantly, tapatan ang presyo sa mga closest competitors.

Page 1 of 442 123451151101 ... LastLast
2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer