New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Saw an Orlando last Thursday... mababa pala siya. Can be an alternative for the Innova, and IMO, it looks better than the Innova too.

I don't know how reliable is it, though. We still can't tell. Time only will. And if the after-sales support is good enough, including the abundance of replacement parts. But as long as the vehicle is built well, that shouldn't be a problem for at least the next 3-5 years.
    Overlooking reliability, the Orlando is only a good SIX seater (or SEVEN at most). The 2nd row is only good for three if the three people are quite thin, so realistically you will be looking at two people for the 2nd row. The 3rd row is only good for TWO people.

The INNOVA seats eight people (i think).
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 2nd, 2012 at 04:17 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    picture picture (the CHEVY ORLANDO * 2012 MIAS)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Found these 2 reviews online from Auto industriya and Inquirer

2012 Chevrolet Orlando LT - Honest Car Reviews by AutoIndustriya.com

Chevrolet Orlando: The future of everyday motoring | Inquirer Business

the second review looks like the test unit had on board GPS and a rear view camera. I wonder why the dealers provide this with the unit when its not even OEM equipment. Kind of false advertising IMHO.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    just gout our orlando today!

is it okay to have the new car paint protection maski bagong tint lang? sabi kasi bawal mabasa muna. sorry, newbie when it comes to brand new cars...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    FC of orlando?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Found these 2 reviews online from Auto industriya and Inquirer

2012 Chevrolet Orlando LT - Honest Car Reviews by AutoIndustriya.com

Chevrolet Orlando: The future of everyday motoring | Inquirer Business

the second review looks like the test unit had on board GPS and a rear view camera. I wonder why the dealers provide this with the unit when its not even OEM equipment. Kind of false advertising IMHO.

According to Chevy Philippines sales briefing, the local orlando will be equipped with a factory installed GPS system that comes with 5-years warranty with the vehicle itself, an industry first. Plus leather seats. Maybe these will be geared for the future release of LTZ model.

Check the chevy briefings here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDM4aXluH9A]Chevrolet Orlando Philippines 2012 Optional Equipment - YouTube[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Nice video, wonder how much it will cost for current owners to have this installed. no mention though of the rear view camera but tire pressure monitoring is a nice add on.

Fellow Orlando owners, if anyone is interested in getting leather or faux leather seat covers from Seatmate or another vendor with similar quality let me know kasi gusto ko makisabay para is ang sukat na lng and para mas makamura on bundle deal.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Nice video, wonder how much it will cost for current owners to have this installed. no mention though of the rear view camera but tire pressure monitoring is a nice add on.

Fellow Orlando owners, if anyone is interested in getting leather or faux leather seat covers from Seatmate or another vendor with similar quality let me know kasi gusto ko makisabay para is ang sukat na lng and para mas makamura on bundle deal.
    pare, just had my leather seat cover ordered from Seatmate yesterday..8,500..sayang di ka nakasabay..will post pics next week pag nakabit na..

on the new gps/entertainement system/tire pressure monitor, my sales agent tells me he expects the cost of installation to be 50-60K.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reuben View Post
    just gout our orlando today!

is it okay to have the new car paint protection maski bagong tint lang? sabi kasi bawal mabasa muna. sorry, newbie when it comes to brand new cars...

congrats, rueben! same color with my Lando (that's what we call him). wala naman masamang nangyari sa tint nung pinapaint protection ko sya. although almost 1 week after ko nagawa dahil sa sobrang busy. P1,400 lang siningil sa akin ng big bertz ortigas.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Sir Ulrich, ok lng at least now I know na Meron ng sukat ang Seatmate for our Landos so madali nalng kumuha yung Iba sa atin. I'll be eagerly anticipating the pics of your seat covers and if it's nice order agad ako. Meron lang akong specific na details na gusto pasama with the stitching and logo color.

2012 Chevrolet Orlando