New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i would love to have a sunroof! i can just imagine the kids faces kung meron...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by reuben View Post
    i would love to have a sunroof! i can just imagine the kids faces kung meron...
    that would be cool. maybe in their next facelift.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    saw a white orlando kagabi along c-5...all i can say is maganda sya! i like the rear fog lamp sa bumper!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Possibleng besides the diesel it might have 17 inch rims, sunroof, black seat trim, two tone steering wheel. Not sure kung included na GPS navigation don pero I doubt it kasi its not standard anywhere else.
    sa website ng pitstop is says na it has 18" rims, and TPEG traffic info. I was not able to read anything about it having sunroof.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Saw a few ads on ************** for the Orlando with 10% downpayment and 'free' DVD touchscreen, 2 headrest monitors, GPS, backup camera plus the usual tint, matting, etc. Are these factory OEM accessories?

Also inquired from a couple of Chevy dealers and they all said that there will be a P50,000 price increase on April 1.

i asked 2 dealerships already regarding those ads. they were all suprised how can some people offer them. and true, sabi sa akin aabot na 1.2m by april.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I'm not surprised they can offer those. They just sweeten the deal for buyers to avail of the car financing because the interest is more than going to make up for the accessories they're adding.

Tama suspicion ko about the price increase, they will probably put it in effect pag release ng bagong captiva since at the current model's price right now very little lang ang difference with the Orlando's current tag price.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I personally saw the offered DVD/gpsrear camera. Hindi sya oem. Just a clip-on rear view mirror with DVD/gps with a clip on rear camera. Hindi nga daw covered ng warranty ng planta. Mga franchisee na outlets ng Chevrolet ang meron offer na ganun. Antayin Ko na Lang yung release ng oem na head unit with DVD/gps.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I saw in the ads that the lower the down payment the better the freebies/add ons. It means kasi na mas malaki kinita nila sa interest.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald_g View Post
    I saw in the ads that the lower the down payment the better the freebies/add ons. It means kasi na mas malaki kinita nila sa interest.
    magkano na ang low dp ng orlando ngayon?

2012 Chevrolet Orlando