New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    ohh...sino SA mo? ako si andrew.

good news!!!! i just closed a deal. that means to say, i can buy my orlando by april!!!!

originally, i wanted a red. pero iba pagka red ng orlando eh. baka i will opt for a black na lang.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    SA ko si Mike. Congrats also!

let's make an Orlando Club once we get our units. maganda yung nag eexchange experiences and ideas ang mga owners.

pictures kagad pag dating unit mo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sure! Sana din magkaroon ng accessories!

hopefully.

the first one i want to change in the orlando is the head unit/monitor. i asked my SA and according to him, wala pa daw pweding unit na ipalit.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    According to my SA, meron na daw, pending release. Yun din una ko Balak na upgrade. Tapos headrest monitors for the kids.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by reuben View Post
    Thanks! Very excited, parang meron bagong baby sa family. Sa Greenhills din ako nag order, Ganda ng casa nila!
    Sabi sa akin ng SA na Dapat Medyo diinan ko sa gas pag accelerate, para daw masanay yung 'computer', something about memory and fuzzy logic. Para hindi ako mahirapan mag accelerate in the long run. Don't know if it's true or just sales talk pero I guess I'll try it na rin.
    The automatic transmission will learn your driving style in a few minutes and adjust accordingly. It does not mean that if you drive aggresively during break-in period, it will be programmed that way. You can change drving style whenever you want and the smart transmission will adapt.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Sana nga makapag buo ng Orlando club once we have enough owners.

With Holy week just around the corner magandang pang break in sa Orlando mo yan Reuben. I'm putting together a long holiday trip going to Sagada then taking in some rays and the beach at La Union. This will really put the car through its paces. Any out of town holiday plans for the rest of you folks?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    this holy week we'll proboably stay at home. after paying for the orlando, wala na syado budget for out of town trips.

lalu akong na eexcite to know there active tsikoteers here na orlando owners.

amaterasu, yes, we will push thru with the club kahit tayong 3 lang muna ni reuben. mas maganda kasi mag palit palitan ng experiences, tips and know hows ng orlando.

will be in manila after the holy week to confirm the order of my orlando. sana may available color (either black or the dark gray).

2012 Chevrolet Orlando