New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    I thought there is no a/c vents in the second row just like a SUV. Pero meron pala. It is located at the center near bottom.
    The Orlando is anything but an SUV...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    The Orlando is anything but an SUV...

Yes, when I didn't notice the 2nd row A/C vents, I was thinking that probably this is like the Kia Carens which they marketed as a fusion between an MPV and SUV style.

Yes, when I didn't notice the 2nd row A/C vents, I was thinking that probably this is like the Kia Carens which they marketed as a fusion between an MPV and SUV style.
    Honestly I don't see any SUV-like feature in the Carens

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    Honestly I don't see any SUV-like feature in the Carens

well, maybe part of their marketing strategy to entice potential car buyers. lol.

It's all about marketing. A wannabe-off-roader will always appeal more than a mall-rated soccer-mom van...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Could anyone give actual FC figures for city and highway driving?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I thought there is no a/c vents in the second row just like a SUV. Pero meron pala. It is located at the center near bottom.
    I noticed na in addition to the rear aircon vents at the center, the second row also gets a/c vents on the floor right under the driver and passenger seats.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hto View Post
    I noticed na in addition to the rear aircon vents at the center, the second row also gets a/c vents on the floor right under the driver and passenger seats.

On the floor? I didn't noticed that.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The Kia Carens by the way also has the same 2nd row aircon vents as the Orlando.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    this car is looker. i've seen up close sa mall parking lot. it looks like an extended Kia Soul (due to boxy look). i went to chevy dealer and got a brochure.

however, i'm not convinced that it's 8/9km per liter as the sales agent told me. this is still a very big car at 1.8L engine, probably the same FC as old 1.8 Revo siguro around 5km/liter.

given that this is a chevy car, I'm convinced that parts of this car will be very expensive.

maganda siya pero in terms of FC (gasoline), parts and overall design, milking cow ito hehe. pass.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
2012 Chevrolet Orlando