New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I bet the RWD setup and even those extra 6Nm at the Innova can make uphill drive better.

I'd rather get it with the 2.0L VCDi, but even the gasoline-powered 141hp engine used in the new Chevrolet Malibu (Korean version) must be more suitable to the Orlando...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Naka-display na ba sa mga showrooms ang Orlando?

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    it would be best if they can strip away some (or most) of its features to compete with below 1m Innova variants.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Is this picture the next Orlando?

The New Cars Zone: New Car : 2012 Chevrolet Orlando

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Naka-display na ba sa mga showrooms ang Orlando?

I saw a red one last Wednesday displayed at Greenhills mall. I was not able to get inside the car since there are no SAs around the display area.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mukang kia borrego na mababa hehehe.....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    my friends who have seen the unit said that its slightly smaller than the innova but bigger than the livina.

Quote Originally Posted by micrab View Post
    I saw a red one last Wednesday displayed at Greenhills mall. I was not able to get inside the car since there are no SAs around the display area.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Saw one at Market Market last friday displayed. Tried the inside ok siya pero the grey color is similar sa Grand Livina. Smaller than an Innova pero bigger than a Livina. Dapat may diesel variant, and have some stripped down variants para maging successful.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Has anyone bought or tried it? My father is seriously considering this one (there goes my Xtrail CVT...). I'm very doubtful about the engine if it is capable of hauling it and the FC it will get. Or any feedback to the parts, reliability, etc.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Astig ng instrument panel. Ang sikip sa 3rd row.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
2012 Chevrolet Orlando