New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    am i the only one who thinks it's ugly? or has outdated looks?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    It does look outdated. It's sad because the concept looked nice. I hope the 2.0 diesel engine becomes available here, though. The horsepower difference is big.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The looks are fine. In-line with the family design of Chevrolet... yun lang... wish they'd been more adventurous with it.

Quote Originally Posted by marlboro2000 View Post
    I stand corrected Sir.
    Tama ka naman, the price is 1.188. Yun lang, we were talking about different variants.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    i was expecting some aggression with the design like with the cruze.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The looks are fine. In-line with the family design of Chevrolet... yun lang... wish they'd been more adventurous with it.
    :
    napunta daw lahat sa Spark :D

Sayang isang trim lang daw, the way i see it, magandang ipang tapat ito sa Innova, sana ang price parehas din sa Innova para mas ok.

Made in Korea daw.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    sana mag labas sila ng MT version... the power of the 1.8L is not enough for that body. Lakas sa gas nyan kung matic.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    I saw in TGP thread about Chevrolet Orlando there is one selling 2nd hand Chevrolet Orlando Diesel variant and its manual... cost about 800K neg.

this is TGP link:
    Chevrolet Orlando arrives in Philippine market - News | TopGear.com.ph

and this is the ads link:
    CHEVROLET Orlando FOR SALE from Cebu Mandaue * Adpost.com Classifieds > Philippines > CHEVROLET Orlando FOR SALE from Cebu Mandaue,free,classified ad,classified ads,secondhand,second hand

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Why is the seller using stock photography for the ad instead of a real picture?

And why 2.5? The diesel is only 2.0, as far as I recall.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=4]Chevrolet spreads the love with the all-new Orlando at only P1,188,888[/SIZE]
    Words by Christopher Kho

Don't let the brute looks fool you. Believe it or not, Chevrolet's all-new Orlando is neither a crossover nor an SUV, but is in fact a seven-seater MPV. For only P1,188,888, The Covenant Car Company Inc. (TCCCI) is spreading the love as it unveiled what could be the best thing that ever happened to the Philippine minivan market.

Chevrolet broke the traditional family van stereotype by giving it a robust boxy figure, large fenders, and low-profile 16-inch rims. Add to that Chevy's signature dual-port grill and you've got a ride that's ready to slug it out on the streets; the Orlando definitely wouldn't be mistaken for your regular soccer-mom MPV. And because it's based on the award-winning Cruze's chassis, this compact MPV should have the plush ride and cornering characteristics of a sedan.

Even the interior seems to be littered with pieces from the Cruze, which is actually a plus. The dashboard features the same pleasing dual cockpit layout with ambient blue backlighting, while the seats are all covered in luxurious leather. Speaking of passenger accommodations, the seats are positioned in a 'theater-style' arrangement where second and third rows are raised to give occupants at the back a better view of what's up ahead. But skeptics beware as the Orlando really does have functional third row seats. Unlike other seven-seaters that barely fit two adults at the back, anyone less than six feet should be able to sit comfortably with leg room to spare.......

Click the link to continue: Chevrolet spreads the love with the all-new Orlando at only P1,188,888
    LINK: Chevrolet spreads the love with the all-new Orlando at only P1,188,888

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The engine specs do seem inadequate for a vehicle of this size. However, just for comparison, could current owners of Toyota Innova (petrol only) and Mitsubishi Fuzion, which are also people movers, chime in about the general performance of their vehicles.

Comparison Chart:

Chevrolet Orlando 1.8 - 139hp / 176Nm / Curb weight: 1655kg
    Toyota Innova 2.0 - 136hp / 182Nm / Curb weight: 1585kg
    Mitsubishi Fuzion 2.4 - 136hp / 207Nm / Curb weight: 1725kg

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2012 Chevrolet Orlando