New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i'd take a prado anytime over the traverse.

just guessing what would be the demographics of a traverse buyer? the 'i have money and wanna be different' person? at that price a lexus rx350 would be a better deal. i've heard of the rx on promo and the price is within the traverse's range.

it seems chevy is pricing its products at a premium to japanese models. or rather the local chevy dealer is positioning the brand as a notch above japanese brands. good luck!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by br733 View Post
    it seems chevy is pricing its products at a premium to japanese models. or rather the local chevy dealer is positioning the brand as a notch above japanese brands. good luck!
    Covenant Car Company Inc is just over pricing the Traverse.
    In the US the Explorer and Traverse have similar pricing, here the top of the line Explorer Limited 4WD costs over P1M less than a Traverse LT AWD!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    the 3 million plus low end traverse is currently being discounted 500k while the 3.5 million plus traverse is being discounted 800k

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    the 3 million plus low end traverse is currently being discounted 500k while the 3.5 million plus traverse is being discounted 800k
    Yeah that's what I heard as well. Sounds like a good promo (kc ang laki ng cash disc hehe) pero kakagat kaya ang mga tao? So far I've seen more Odysseys than the Traverse.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Yeah that's what I heard as well. Sounds like a good promo (kc ang laki ng cash disc hehe) pero kakagat kaya ang mga tao? So far I've seen more Odysseys than the Traverse.
    walang kumakagat ata. I don't see the Traverse at the showrooms I've visited. I asked the SA, sabi nila hindi na sila nagdidisplay kasi mahina benta pero meron pa daw stock sa planta.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    A lot of 2.5M cars are being discounted. Yun Mazda 9 nga from 2.5M meron na 1.9M na lang ngaun. I believe the jeep commanders and rubicon and even the dodge nitro are being offered big discounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Meron din po 0% interest for 3 to 5years ang traverse

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by i40 View Post
    Meron din po 0% interest for 3 to 5years ang traverse
    Baka may kumagat na sa promo na yan ng TCCCI for the Traverse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2011 Chevrolet Traverse