New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    [SIZE=3]Greeting to all. I am new to this site/forum specifically the Captiva thread.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I have a 2008 Captiva and I unfortunately damaged my original 16’ mags/rims and need suggestions. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]I intend to replace them with the current 17’ mags/rims from the Captiva 2010 model. Does anyone know where I can get a discarded set? Probably from some new buyer recently who had their set replaced with bling rims. Or a store that carries 2nd hand rims? Kindly PM me if any of you are selling a discarded set.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]An alternative is just to get some bling rims too but I am worried because according to the sales rep in Chevy Quezon Ave, I have to bring any replacement rims to a dealer and have the dealer install it otherwise I will completely lose the warranty of the whole car. Is this true?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Appreciate all the help. Thank you.[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    consultant :

- You can check Blumentritt, Batangas St.
    - I believe that's not true. Kung may mawawala man na warranty eh yung sa tires lang iyon. ;)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    double post.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; April 21st, 2010 at 05:33 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    consultant :

- You can check Blumentritt, Batangas St.
    - I believe that's not true. Kung may mawawala man na warranty eh yung sa tires lang iyon. ;)
    Thanks Renzo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
20" rim ok kaya sa captiva?