New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by esojose View Post
    Hi Guys,

palitin na yung 2 front wheel bearing ko. singil sakin sa casa is 6-7k lahat lahat kasama na machine shop.

im planning na ipagawa nalang sa labas. standard kaya yung wheel bearing neto or better yet sa casa ko nalang ipagawa??? need advise.

My chery QQ is 2 years and 7 months old na po ^_^
    2.5 years old lang sira na yung bearings? Inferior quality ang bearings na ginamit sa Chery.

Get a sample, bring it to Manila Bearing Center (http://www.bearing.ph) and get the quality replacement brand like Timken SKF NTN etc. at 1/4 the price.
    Last edited by marg; September 3rd, 2010 at 07:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Haayyy... ngayon naman shock absorber sa harap ang problema. malangitngit na. 3 year old chery QQ. meron ba nabibili neto sa labas para sa labas ko nalang ipagawa?

chery manila kasi 3 weeks na wala pa yung parts. hindi pa daw napapadeliver. ngayon sobrang ingay na ng shocks ko. hindi ko magamit. please help me an aftermarket front shocks for chery QQ. Thanks in advance

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I will repost a message I made earlier today in a different thread:

Just wanna share my experience with a Chery brand car. I don't know if this is the proper forum. But my review may help someone considering buying a chery car.

I spent 5 days last week driving a chery QQ. Only 3000+ km on the odometer. I was visiting cebu and a friend lent me this car to use around the city. It was apple green.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun I had with it. Being very small, apple green, and quite uncommon, I felt like I was distinguished from every other average car on the road. I don't know if this makes sense -- but it was also refreshing, I did not feel any pressure from other cars. "Yes, it's a chery, i know, but it's fun." I also found the transmission control unique and enjoyed the fact that you can just plug a USB storage device into the headunit and play mp3s right away.

In terms of performance, it is really slow and weak. It was almost unable to get up the ramp from the Ayala mall basement parking. I had to turn the a/c off and hold my breath (not sure if that helped). According to a friend riding with me, the girls in a 90s model Pajero behind us were laughing at us. Hehe Fun.

I can tell that reliability is also bad. It was still a pretty new car but it would already rattle like a poorly serviced 15 year old corolla.

Would I buy one? Maybe. As a toy.

**Note: Views expressed above are purely my own.**

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ I'd rather purchase a 2nd hand Kia Picanto than a brand new Chery even if I were to be using it as a toy.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; February 27th, 2011 at 12:52 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    sir - for your hard earned cash, I would rather suggest a more reliable car from established brands like hyundai or toyota. don't be deceived by the margin of prices between Chery and the ones that i have mentioned before. think about future factors like reliability and durability even upon reaching 100K odo readings. most importantly, think about resale value. sometimes the price can be totally deceiving, not to mention tempting. and as with all temptations, we tend to regret in the long run. just my two cents.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    CHINA Cars = CRAP

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Well... if you really like it why not. It looks uniquely... cute. Besides it's worth the price your paying for. Just like RadioKnight said, no pressure from other cars. hehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    My brakes work very well on my 2009 QQ3

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456