New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    had the whole afternoon free most of the time during my college days, so i worked a full time job at an internet cafe in escolta as cashier/tech support from 2PM to 10PM for 1-1/2 yrs. that was the most difficult job i've ever had, more so when my partner was absent. but i really enjoyed the very fast T1 connection in the cafe at that time. after that got transferred to PC retail which was much better. needed the xtra cash for gimmicks and gf maintenance hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    riyadh, saudi, was site engineer at king saud university. umapaw yung sewer, yung 2 plumbers ko i assigned earlier 100 kms away so no choice ako gagawa. takbuhan naman yung ibang technicians ko kasi alam nila hahatakin ko sila. so command responsibility, i did it alone. there were 25 man holes, 1st was waist deep, with the next one getting deeper. ok lang nung first 5 or 6, may drain opening machine, kaso po nasunog yung motor. so had to do it manually. after several manholes the depth was already 10 ft something. i was inside the manhole but i did not know the blockage was only 1 meter away in the pipe. when i pushed the auger in, "SWWWOOOOSH!!!" i was waist deep in sh1t! pag naalala ko yun ngayon tawa na lang ako ng tawa ehehehehe!

okaaaaay.. this puts things into perspective. di na ako magrereklamo hehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I lived in the states for 9mos, taga hugas ng tasa, taga templa ng kape at taga dilig ng mga halaman :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    -tumayo buong araw, maningil at magsukli sa customer at humawak sa mamantikang pagkain na kanilang binili...pag uwi ko ng bahay punong puno ng mantika ang suot ko, maong, sapatos, shirt...amoy pagkain ako...madalas pati buhok meron mantika...pero enjoy ako dito tuwing summer at christmas vacation noong estudyante pa ako sa trabahong ito...pagbalik ng pasukan...negro ako dahil babad sa araw sa trabahong iyon

-magbigay ng credit card application forms sa mga prospective card members for HSBC habang naka cast ang kanang kamay...sulit naman commission kapag na approve yung card applicant na kinulit kulit mo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Worst Job