The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    What's the worst job you've done?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    What's the worst job you've done?

hhhmmm... worked at a call center company. no offense meant to those who work on that line of nature. What really suck was the shifting of schedule.

buti nalang nakahanap nako ng work na nasa career path ko

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    riyadh, saudi, was site engineer at king saud university. umapaw yung sewer, yung 2 plumbers ko i assigned earlier 100 kms away so no choice ako gagawa. takbuhan naman yung ibang technicians ko kasi alam nila hahatakin ko sila. so command responsibility, i did it alone. there were 25 man holes, 1st was waist deep, with the next one getting deeper. ok lang nung first 5 or 6, may drain opening machine, kaso po nasunog yung motor. so had to do it manually. after several manholes the depth was already 10 ft something. i was inside the manhole but i did not know the blockage was only 1 meter away in the pipe. when i pushed the auger in, "SWWWOOOOSH!!!" i was waist deep in sh1t! pag naalala ko yun ngayon tawa na lang ako ng tawa ehehehehe!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Oh man...I remember a couple

First one: I was a consultant for a financial firm that asked me to manage their IT project. After the months of hard work, I sibmitted the final project plan only to be informed that they don't have money to do anything, even pay for my professional time spent during the last stages. Bummer!

Second one: One of my first jobs was a teacher. I had a student who was failing so I informed the parents about it. Apparently the girl had only a single parent, her father. One day, the father asked me to meet him to discuss his daughter's predicament. He tried every bribe but I stood firm. Finally, as a last ditch desperate attempt, he told me that if I pass his kid, he would make the "rest of my day unforgettable". What's gross about this? The kid's father was a closet gay. Yaaaaakkkk!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    riyadh, saudi, was site engineer at king saud university. umapaw yung sewer, yung 2 plumbers ko i assigned earlier 100 kms away so no choice ako gagawa. takbuhan naman yung ibang technicians ko kasi alam nila hahatakin ko sila. so command responsibility, i did it alone. there were 25 man holes, 1st was waist deep, with the next one getting deeper. ok lang nung first 5 or 6, may drain opening machine, kaso po nasunog yung motor. so had to do it manually. after several manholes the depth was already 10 ft something. i was inside the manhole but i did not know the blockage was only 1 meter away in the pipe. when i pushed the auger in, "SWWWOOOOSH!!!" i was waist deep in sh1t! pag naalala ko yun ngayon tawa na lang ako ng tawa ehehehehe!
    lmao...gives a new definition to the term '**** job' :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    Pucha wala na yatang tatalo dito.

Challengers?

Personally wala akong maisip na worst job. Maraming not so good incidents at work but nothing glaring.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and it was not the last time i had to do it. second time i got caught in one of those manholes i had 1 of my plumbers with me (i made sure after the 1st time na i always had 1 plumber in that location). we had protective clothing already, the kind that covers you from boots to waist. but our rubber gloves still did not last, lagi napupunit. ganun din nangyari, "SWOOOOSH!" naguunahan kami umakyat sa ladder hahahaha! still we got caught waist deep in sh1t! but you know after the 2nd time i did not vomit anymore. tingin namin dun sa ebak e $$$ na hahahaha! i was 24 years old at the time, i had no money, so basta trabaho sabak lang ng sabak.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by franz
    hhhmmm... worked at a call center company. no offense meant to those who work on that line of nature. What really suck was the shifting of schedule.
    [SIZE=2]complete opposite pala tayo, i loved the night shift, kaya i enjoy working in a callcenter...[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    OJT ko sa pagawaan ng mags...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    the time when i have to wash somebody else's underwear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Worst Job