New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mag open ka ng account sa equitable under the name jose pidal velarde.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    maybe i'd still find a bank that would offer me the best interest rates for Time Deposit...and just wait till the amount is big enough for me to invest in a business that would be profitable and in the line of my interest

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare, i found one at export industry bank... medyo mataas ang interest 8.5%......

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    breed ka ng aso bro...
    aq... i'm planing to do this pag nkaipon aq...
    i'm still a student pa nmn... kya kht mtgal ROI nito ok lng..
    pet lover ksi aq kaya i2 naicp q sideline hbang ng aaral..
    well, kung saan ka nmn enjoy at kung saan ang skill mu dun ka pmsok..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Business Financing would be a good investment opportunity where you loan money to SMEs against some property of value like cars, equipment, real property, etc. Good 'to if you have lots of dough to spare.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Commodities particularly GOLD!!! Safe investment, never loses value and recognized anywhere in the world. Buy gold bullion coins directly from the the US Mint ( www.usmint.gov ) for peace of mind. They deliver to the Philippines. American Eagles and Buffalos are popular coins.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^My sentiments exactly!! We have to remember that Gold has been a unit of value even before Jesus was born. Gold is money, and money keeps its value. Unfortunately the money that we think is money (Dollars, or Peso as the case may be) always loses value. They are not money, they are debt being passed around as money. Debt which has no backing at all. Other good investments are agriculture commodities, farmland (even if you are not active in farming, the land itself as an investment is worth a lot as long as its fertile enough to grow crops).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    it depends... if you can't afford to lose your savings, than put it in time or some king of special savings account...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    ... farmland (even if you are not active in farming, the land itself as an investment is worth a lot as long as its fertile enough to grow crops).
    Tidus is correct in everything except farmland. Buy farmland only if malakas ang kapit mo witht the local police, army and LGU. Otherwise, find something else.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    avoid paper assets

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
where will you invest