New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    5/6

pm me.. we'll invest a very small part on my networking business, just as i did...if you have time i'll discuss it to you personally or at our office in madison square greenhills.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

During these uncertain times, either treasury bills or time deposit in a major bank, just to be sure.....

7505:bravo:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Babala ko din ingat sa easy money scams during these times. They sprout out even more in difficult times trying to prey on people's desperation, greed and hope. Just a friendly reminder from your neighberhood financial geek

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by step22 View Post
    where can i invest my extra money? a wise investment and secured one. i don't want to put it sa bank kasi hindi naman lalago dun. any suggestions?

Better invest on a reliable GUN like glock etc, so you have something to point and shoot whenever the situation calls.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Okay ba talaga yung memorial lots?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It depends... Ok sya pag ok yung cemetery. Its just like buying real estate a lot of the value hangs on the future prospect of the property. Yung dad and mom ko as early as 1989 bumili na sila ng lot sa Manila Memorial sa Taguig. Actually they just sold it last year and I know they made a decent profit on it. Cremation na kasi ang gusto nila at yung din sabi ng Feng Shui para swertihin daw kami...

akin lang i just present our company then i let the one i presented to decide for him/herself... walang pilitan...

bakit ako mamimilit, i believe in the company i came to be associated with. my duty is to present my company and if the presentee like it, good...pag hindi.. ok lang, its not my loss anyway.

network marketing is s risky as any business.. i know..business man ako. at di lang network marketing ang alam ko noh.maganda lang sa network marketing is you can have real leverage on a small capital out, lalo na kung may extra pera ka. its the cheapest form of franchising..and the MOOEs involve limits on your personal gastos mostly. kaya nga mas napapabalita at mas widely used na ang strategy na ito,e...dapat una mong basehan is: walang politiko na may-ari, may opisina, kumpleto papeles...alam mo na yun..may internet naman to validate the things that the company says to you.. and dapat products are exclusively distributed.. kahit sa internet, 1 company lang sa bansa ang dapat nagsusuply, makakita ka man sa abroad, galing parin sa same company..

kung takot ka, extrang 50t mo deposito mo nalang yan sa bangko. tbills,etc is not worth 50T minimum..

or kung mahilig ka sa traditional business/negative ka sa network marketing, mag-e-load/loading center ka nalang...maliit lang puhunan yan, kasing liit ng business na ppresent ko/ng company namin sa yo kung interesado ka...

pero pagkakaiba ng eload mo sa ppresent ko/ng company namin sa yo, kahit magsipag ka sa eloading/loading outlet, kakarampot kita parin..maswerte na 100 kitain mo sa 1000 mong eload...ganun talaga yan...traditional business.
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; February 23rd, 2009 at 09:44 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    .. kahit sa internet, 1 company lang sa bansa ang dapat nagsusuply, makakita ka man sa abroad, galing parin sa same company..
    hindi ba parang monopolization 'to?

TS, Time Deposit for now. But when the stock market starts to pick-up, ride the wave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Where to invest 50k?