The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Land.

Lots of it.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I don't trust stock market, insurance and other investment chuba chuchu. I don't like other people to manage my money where they have no accountability.

Kapag nalugi ang pinaglagakan nila ng pera mo goodbye bunot kana. Isang global crisis lang ubos ang investment mo. Like what happened to CAP, Predential, etc. etc.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eryxon View Post
    I don't trust stock market, insurance and other investment chuba chuchu. I don't like other people to manage my money where they have no accountability.

Kapag nalugi ang pinaglagakan nila ng pera mo goodbye bunot kana. Isang global crisis lang ubos ang investment mo. Like what happened to CAP, Predential, etc. etc.
    When investing, make sure you know what you're getting into. Know what makes stock prices rise and fall, know which stocks are solid and which are shaky. Know the management fees of the mutual fund you're pursuing. Know the track record of the bank/insurance company you'll invest in.

Investing in index funds is so simple - put in money, watch it ride the rise and fall of the PSEi. In 10 years, your money will have surely grown - not a straight-line growth, it actually has lots of ups and downs, but over the long term it will always be higher than when you started.

When investing in individual stocks, just understand the fundamentals of the company you're buying. Are they profitable? Do they have a strong growth potential in the coming years? Then find out the buy below price and buy as long as it's below that level. Find the target price and sell when it's above that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Land.

Lots of it.
    Yep, better than stocks if you have the spare money. What more if you have spare time and plant some valuable trees like mahogany, coconut or bamboo.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Land.

Lots of it.
    Its not all good though. Hindi madali gawing cash ang lupa kapag gipitan + costs of closing the sale + commissions. Yun ang advantage ng stocks and other investments, I guess.

On a slightly different note kung may lupa ako anywhere near a crowded area Parking Lot ang gagawin ko hahaha.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    what do you guys/gals think? Invest in hospital stocks pwede?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bagugab View Post
    Pwede! Tanong mo si brother CVT. Ginagawa na niya yan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bagugab View Post
    Read in the comments section "by invitation" only pala ito. No puede if no invitation.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pwede! Tanong mo si brother CVT. Ginagawa na niya yan.
    Bro CVT painvite naman.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Where Do You Invest Your Savings?