New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    bro, for me, 50 yrs is quite too long. di ako aabot niyan, and even if i would i'd never want to be the the oldest person alive
    Exactly. So the option is to pre-terminate after 3 years (hopefully the returns > preterm fees) or let the children enjoy the life insurance and termination proceeds.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i was just thinking...
    in this site, there are 30 blue chip companies: Blue Chip Companies in the Philippines | Pesobility

if i have 3M, is it advisable to invest 100K each?
    the idea is, i just want to have investment for long term like min. 5 yrs. time.
    or should i just invest it in mutual fund.
    which one is better?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    All these financial plans like Sunlife, Pru Life, etc... goes by mutual funds to which the risk are higher in short term. New ROPs now are a grain of salt in coupons offerings barely in level with inflation. High yielding ROPs goes with a premium such that their below inflation or just a bit better of with time deposit in reality. Same is true with corporate bonds.

So where does it really nice to go this days on investing ???
    Stocks. In a rapidly growing economy like ours, the equity market is a great place to be in. Only 1% of Filipinos invest in stocks, even if returns over the past decades have been significantly better than bonds.

I would still advice to have insurance coverage, as well as having fair diversification in other ventures such as real estate, but for money that you won't really need in the next 3-5 years, stocks are the best option since it's much more liquid than real estate, and can grow as quickly too.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    BDO Private Bank manages what little investment i have. So every now and then i get an update about shares of stocks, bonds, equities.. They take care of everything for you like provide market updates, market analysis if you need one, etc.. and the charges are very minimal... plus there's a particular person assigned to you, more like your account manager so its very convenient.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
    BDO Private Bank manages what little investment i have. So every now and then i get an update about shares of stocks, bonds, equities.. They take care of everything for you like provide market updates, market analysis if you need one, etc.. and the charges are very minimal... plus there's a particular person assigned to you, more like your account manager so its very convenient.
    What are the trust fees of BDO Private Bank? I have some BDO UITFs and their trust fee is 1.5%.

Is it open for all? Or just for bigtime clients?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I'm not very sure of the trust fee now, i will ask my account manager about it on Monday.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    BDO Private Banking is for bigtime clients. I think 5M minimum.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What are the trust fees of BDO Private Bank? I have some BDO UITFs and their trust fee is 1.5%.

Is it open for all? Or just for bigtime clients?
    This was her reply:
    BDO Private Bank does not charge trust fees for UITFs. We have BDO, BPI odyssey, Sunlife, ATR Kim Eng and Philiequity. Minimum total relationship balance is p5m. Let me know if your friend is interested.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    savings? bihira.....hehehehehe.
    kung meron, life insurance with mutual funds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

savings? bihira.....hehehehehe.
    kung meron, life insurance with mutual funds.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    what savings?? hehehehe

yes same here.. life insurance with mutual funds.. then i also increased my pagibig contributions.. will get it this year..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

what savings?? hehehehe

yes same here.. life insurance with mutual funds.. then i also increased my pagibig contributions.. will get it this year..

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Where Do You Invest Your Savings?