New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi I'm a new tsikoteer. When I saw that you a had a thread about businesses I would also like to offer my services.

I'm a licensed real estate broker. I can sell any existing project in the ready for occupancy or pre-selling stage. My main difference with property consultants is that I have a higher commission rate. Right now the projects that are really booming are the projects of Ayala Land Inc.

I am willing to share my commission to people from tsikot that would like to be referors. Just to give you an idea here are some properties I can sell:

1. The Residences at Greenbelt in Makati by Ayala Land Inc.

2. Tagaytay Highlands lots and condos

3. Shang Grand Tower and St. Francis Tower

4. Puntafuego by Landco.

5. Serendra located near Market Market Fort Bonifacio by Ayala Land Inc.

All interested parties can just PM me or simply reply to my thread.

Thank you very much and I hope that we can be in business with one another.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Welcome to Tsikot!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dude can you sell rawlands? May pinapadispose sakin sa taguig area 7 hectares. Near the Dmci project. Meron din sa Zambales beach naman tapos may mga mango trees and mahogany 11 hactares naman. Eto yung mahirap ibenta pero ganda naman ng balik pag na dispose.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Dude can you sell rawlands? May pinapadispose sakin sa taguig area 7 hectares. Near the Dmci project. Meron din sa Zambales beach naman tapos may mga mango trees and mahogany 11 hactares naman. Eto yung mahirap ibenta pero ganda naman ng balik pag na dispose.
    Oliver please PM me the details. Thanks!

Wana earn big money in Real Estate?