New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Question malayo ba tong place na to sa marikina fault line? HInde ba delikado lalo na kse nasa bundok yung lugar?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sir where are you from currently?

so, working in manila, hmmm... cons:
    * every morning bottleneck traffic in tandang sora stats at 6:30
    * SONA = traffic, anyway once a year lang naman.
    * commonwealth is commonly used by garbage truck to go to dump site (im assuming because i always see pile of trash scatteredin groups. mga nahuog siguro)
    * traffic (to office and home, and back): tandang sora, philcoa, edsa-q.ave intersection and buong stretch ng q.ave dahil maliit na nga yung street san tambak pa yung u-turn slots, welcome rotonda, morayta, lawton.

with all these mentioned im still happy to go back here in our location...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ineedmorehp; yeah, traffic is something to be wary off, but living in manila... its really much worse!

how long have you lived there? I've been asking some inputs fromt the other forums and some commented badly on how sta. lucia realty developed the land, the valley was just filled up or something.. now, the lot i'm eyeing is on phase 2, its a rolling terrain area (higher than phases 3 and 4), would really make me feel secure to know if its "solid ground".

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    how long? 20+ years... muka naman may buget ka dun ka nalang sa don antonio royale.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ineedmorehp; dehins kaya ng budget bro sa don antonio :D btw, any comments na din with TIVOLI subdv? its also another option.

Basically we like the area kasi..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tivoli royale?! Laki ng bahay dun sa tuktok. mansion w/ helipad. minsan nakapasok ako dun wala kasing bantay and ginagawa palang. years ago. ganda ng club house nila, complete kaso kaunti lang mga tao so madalas bakante...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    might check out the place tomorrow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Vista Real Classica Subdivision??