New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    on the average how much ang tuition fee?
    Around Php 25k for the whole training.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I have attended a seminar on this so-called hype transcription biz. the speaker was dismissing the IT side this as easy. hmm ... mahal mag-maintain ng T1 connection plus the software support for Windows Server, transcription stations and secure FTP connection. add to that internal security and surveillance. what's stopping a transcriber from leaking their transcriptions to other MT companies.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    T1 connection plus the software support for Windows Server, transcription stations and secure FTP connection. add to that internal security and surveillance.
    ganyan ba dapat ang specs ng pc? sobrang bilis naman ata...kala ko in *.doc format lang ang data...bakit kelangan naka T1 at windows server pa? imo, yung secure ftp access will be provided by the client, tama ba?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    possible naman ang home transcription.....Kahit yang PC na gamit mo ngayon pwede...basta secured lang kung sino dapat ko-connect sa server to get the voice files and submit the transcribed report, dito na papasok yung mga user authentication and security issue...having a VPN and high bandwidth dapat sa server side.

I should know.....am an IT Support in a MT company....glad to be of help to all of you peeps...just let me know!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update lang. Kaka-open blessing and inaguration lang ng MITSD last Sunday. Yung first batch papasok na. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    111prez, join ako! :D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ako ren! pa pm nalang or email at patrick.santos*link2support.com

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir 111prez, ako din po pa email sa impulzz*yahoo.com

interested din gf ko. thanks.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    just caught this in last last week's newspaper - a seminar on starting your transcription business is being offered, supposedly they'll discuss the myths and facts of putting up a transcription business, requisites, plus a tour of a functioning MT operation.

here are the details:

where: 4/f 6747 Rufino cor. Ayala Ave
    when: Jan 21 (ngayon eto), and another one on Feb 18
    contact number: 8941636/8941618 look for Vangie
    email: seminar*esi.com.ph
    seminar fee: five thousand per head, including meals and materials

just to clarify, i just caught this sa newspaper. i'm in no way connected to the group offering the seminar (E-scribir?)...just sharing the info in this thread to those interested

HTH

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
transcription business