New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    mga peeps,

is there anyone here in the transcription service / industry?

is there anyone here interested in going into the transcription service / industry?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'm interested to join.

please pm me details.

thanx

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    i'm interested to put up a transcription service..

all i need are computers & intenet connection plus knowledge about the business.

we already have a available bldg for it...

please send me details...

thanx......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes.

Martinez Institute of Technical Skills Development [MITSD] located in Caloocan near Balintawak.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Maybe I'm interested in putting one up. What do you need to set it up? How profitable is it?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    timing talaga. transcription was just featured in magandang gabi bayan last saturday. mukhang okay na biz ito ah

i have been in touch with a good friend from europe and they are looking for legal transcribers for law firms there. its all in english by the way

if you are in the business of transcription already, PM me and maybe we can work out a deal here.

if you are interested in becoming a transcriber and have the necessary hardware tools, (i.e. computer with ms word, internet connection), good command of the english language, hard working (the deadlines will be tight), time and attention to details, then PM me also. i might just give this biz a go for myself and i will needing a pool of transcribers. if you are part of the pool, will provide you with the software necessary to be able to play the recorded file

so far sa mga queries ko, puro medical transcription. halos walang gumagawa ng legal transcription

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ba ginagawa ng transcriber?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    AFAIK, they transcribe/write-out/record the medical reports being churned out by physicians. Ideally, the transcriptionist should have a background in anatomy, physiology or has a good grasp and understanding of medical terminologies. Yung mga transcriptionist din eh dapat speed-typist: mga 45-50WPM ang typing speed.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Ano ba ginagawa ng transcriber?
    bro -- just listen to a recording then typing out what is being said. in short, convert oral / verbal language to written format/form.

medyo ma trabaho lang. you need good ears and a good email service provider. its 1mb for every minute of recording. so this means that a 30 minute recording will be, more or less, a 30 mb file.

the charges are either by word or by line. i understand that in medical transcription, its PHP 45 per line. i am not sure lang how much of that PHP 45 goes to the transcriber but definitely, its a good enough sum. one transcriber interviewed in mgb said that he earns between PHP 15T to PHP 20T a month just transcribing. i believe that the earning potential could be higher though and its a "work from home" kind of job pa

one thing about legal transcription is that you do not have that many "specialized and difficult to spell industry" words. most words in legal transcription are your common day to day english words

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    bro -- just listen to a recording then typing out what is being said. in short, convert oral / verbal language to written format/form.

medyo ma trabaho lang. you need good ears and a good email service provider. its 1mb for every minute of recording. so this means that a 30 minute recording will be, more or less, a 30 mb file.

the charges are either by word or by line. i understand that in medical transcription, its PHP 45 per line. i am not sure lang how much of that PHP 45 goes to the transcriber but definitely, its a good enough sum. one transcriber interviewed in mgb said that he earns between PHP 15T to PHP 20T a month just transcribing. i believe that the earning potential could be higher though and its a "work from home" kind of job pa

one thing about legal transcription is that you do not have that many "specialized and difficult to spell industry" words. most words in legal transcription are your common day to day english words

cool...pa pm nmn po... thankssss...i work only at home...pwede ba wire transfer?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
transcription business