New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    awa ng dyos nasa pay-when-able status ako, pero di na lahat nagbibigay din, kahit COD... pay first muna.. right now, need fresh cash, either collateral/sell my xtrail, but i need to buy a replacement, as i need to be mobile too...

my brother whom was the previous manager used the capital for his personal gain, leaving nothing but bad debt! sad to say na-wise-an kami ng mom ko...
    Hmm ... IDK and I wont judge what your bro did but if you can project that you can make bawi any sacrifices you have to make right now, just grit your teeth and do it. Kasi at the very least, you were left with customers and suki (I hope). Kung hindi naman, baka dapat liquidate ka na lang. So some serious pencil pushing is in order before any step is taken.

In my experience, I've had 2 liquidations, 1 turn-around, and 1 growth/expansion. Masarap siyempre yung growth/expansion but someone ELSE turned it around first. Also, I learned a lot even from the liquidations.

there are still sukis, pero most di na gaano napunta because kulang-kulang na stock ko.. and most of the ahente/suppliers lost confidence na din...i still have chance of recovery because, as i said "most" lamang....hindi "all".

Lessons learned, time to maximize whatever i have now...as of now, xtrail is under mortgage for 180T *12% for 114 days.. while waiting for the right buyer/deal that i cannot refuse..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Good Luck Always! Wow, I didnt realize ganoon kalaki ng interest ng chattel mortgage?! Well, as long as you think it's do-able and worth it!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Nice to hear from you again, Sis.ab_initio...

What I can say?

Awesome!

13.6K:painting:
    hehehe...need to unwind, Sir. i need a hearty laugh. i miss OB's antics and banters tho... with some guys ganging up on him and able to stay cool until he gets banned. hehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
is there a way na di ako habulin ng mga old suppliers re: sa past dues?