New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The small PH office of our US-based IT company does not have an office yet. We work from home and only meet up at a cafe or resto when needed. However, our VP is coming to Manila to visit and we need an office space for at least 10 people while she's here. Are there any recommended office spaces in Makati? An option would be to use her hotel's business center.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    This article is 2 years old but it should get you started: 9 cool coworking spaces in Makati | Lifestyle | GMA News Online

Google "co-working spaces in Makati".

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks! "Coworking" was the word I was looking for. I don't think we'll need anything formal.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Rent a conference room in a co working space. Baka pwede.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    The small PH office of our US-based IT company does not have an office yet. We work from home and only meet up at a cafe or resto when needed. However, our VP is coming to Manila to visit and we need an office space for at least 10 people while she's here. Are there any recommended office spaces in Makati? An option would be to use her hotel's business center.
    I don’t know any office space for rent bruh but your work seems so perfect... just working from home and probably earning more than those who work in MNC... how i wish i had the same job... [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    I don’t know any office space for rent bruh but your work seems so perfect... just working from home and probably earning more than those who work in MNC... how i wish i had the same job... [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It has its perks. Took 15 years of product experience and one unexpected call from a former boss who was setting up his own company. We're no POGO and we all have Form 2316s as proof.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Rent a conference room in a co working space. Baka pwede.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Wilco. I'll ask around. Might expand the search to Ortigas because it's a more convenient location.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    madami nang temporary office space in Makati.. search for KMC, regus, wework, spaceworks..

you can rent an entire room or a workstation with centralized pantry and common toilets..