New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Reviving the thread....

Who will do the Approved Location Plans/Survey Plans (signed and sealed by Geodetic Engr) required by the City Engineers Office.

It's a residential subdivision lot, do I need to have this included with the building plans maker, Or is this available with the developer?

I have seen a sample of a location plan, which is basically the lot drawn based on the tech description from the title. Is this it, simply signed by the Geo Engr?

or is an actual survey needed and approved (by who?)

Thanks.
    Better kung may actual na survey para ma check mo na din yung property. Pero kung plan lang talaga kailangan mo, pwedeng pagawa ka lang sa GE.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Reviving the thread....

Who will do the Approved Location Plans/Survey Plans (signed and sealed by Geodetic Engr) required by the City Engineers Office.

It's a residential subdivision lot, do I need to have this included with the building plans maker, Or is this available with the developer?

I have seen a sample of a location plan, which is basically the lot drawn based on the tech description from the title. Is this it, simply signed by the Geo Engr?

or is an actual survey needed and approved (by who?)

Thanks.
    Location plan is where your lot located and lot plan/survey plan is done by your GE based on land title you provide. Subdivision developer only provide lot plan of whole subdivision with lot numbers. So if you have your lot relocated your GE will provide you lot plan with sign and seal

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Thanks Sirs Robot and Max, so ito nga yung nakita ko sa internet na kinukuha lang sa title ang tech description at lalagyan ng drawing, compliance lang naman to secure building permit. Tinuro naman sa akin ng turn-over assistant yung marker ng lote, simpleng pintura sa pader hehe... anyway sinukat ko naman yung dalawang empty lot, sakto sa sukat na binili ko.

Btw, yung approval siguro na tinutukoy dito ay yung sa developer siguro manggagaling since sila mag pre-approve ng plans before getting permits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Technical Description and Approved Lot Plan of Residential Property