New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    go to UP. walang exam exam hehehe

kahit sa ibang bansa wla naman exam ang MA Economics program. Dito lang sa pinas uso ata yan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Actually, may entrance exam sa MA Economics program ng UP...

Welcome to the UP School of Economics

The UP School of Economics offers graduate studies leading to the degrees of Doctor of Philosophy (Economics), Master of Arts (Economics), and Master in Development Economics (MDE). These programs are designed to provide future economists in government, industry, non-governmental and international organizations with rigorous training in the methods and applications of economic analysis.

Dates to Remember
    31 January 2009 - Deadline for submission of applications
    28 March 2009 - Entrance examination for short-listed applicants
    30-31 March 2009 - Interview of short-listed applicants

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *Gen Miting

Congratulations if you made money in the markets. Like you said its not being an optimist or an pessimist its about being a realist. If negative di dapat pessimist tayo kapag positive dapat optimistic tayo. We change as the market and economy changes that's how you make money. Being stubborn has no place in trading the markets.

*creepy

I don't know if Recto studied economics but the mere fact he is the head of NEDA makes him the countries chief economists. Whether he is qualified or not is irrelevant.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^ Actually, may entrance exam sa MA Economics program ng UP...
    sorry my mistake.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    economics is like ergonomics/aerodynamics with the suffix. sa ergonomics sinasabi na mas masarap mag-type sa keyboard na tagilid, sa aerodyanamics sinasabi na mas bilis pa din ang aerodynamically designed cars vs. sa boxed type of car.

pero dito sa'tin kaya ka pa din unahan ng mga provincial buses, and most offices still use standard P150 bucks keyboard

my point is it's not absolute truth//science lalong-lalo if the unpredictable wants/desires of people are involved.
    In some forms I agree with you. I mean economics is a social science and not a natural science like physics or math. And when it involves human behavior its almost impossible to quantify it. Greed, Fear all of these things can;t easily be expressed in numbers which makes economics more interesting (at least for me) than the natural sciences. Hell even economists argue a lot amongst themselves on even the basics of where inflation comes from. Some people say the government is the biggest inflator by running a budget deficit, some say its because of the fiat money system, some say its just natural demand overwhelming supply. I doubt mathematicians will argue that 1+1 is always 2.
    Last edited by tidus1203; January 17th, 2009 at 08:33 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gen. Miting,

dati walang Hyundai SUV, walang malls, walang fastfood, walang electronic gadgets, walang gym

ngayon mahirapan ka pag wala lahat yan diba?

ikaw ang nag cause sa inflation

hehehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The fact that we use our credit cards in a way already contributes to inflation since virtually you are making the banks print money everytime you swipe your credit card.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way, I am being called for an interview. Ano klaseng interview ba ito? Parang job interview din ba? Tagal na kasi ako last time nag job interview since self-employed na ako...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ Grad School? Yup. It's similar to a job interview.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nako tidus, pag na-interview ka

the interviewers will be in the presence of Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff, Ron Paul, Marc Faber...

hehe

joke

mejo tone down muna

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Studying for MA Economics entrance exam?