New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nako autograph session yun at hindi interview hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tidus, i mean yung mga mag iinterview sayo...

they will be interviewing Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff, Ron Paul, Marc Faber...

all in 1 person -- which is you

kwento mo nalang kung ano reaction nila

hehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^ Actually, may entrance exam sa MA Economics program ng UP...
    Hello! I'm really interested to apply for the MA Economics Program of the UPSE and I'm curious about the entrance exam. How's the entrance exam structured? What areas are covered in the test? Does it contain a verbal or quantitative or essay section? What's the style of questions?

Okay lang ba mag-apply ng MA Economics kahit BS Math ang undergrad degree?

Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer31416 View Post
    Hello! I'm really interested to apply for the MA Economics Program of the UPSE and I'm curious about the entrance exam. How's the entrance exam structured? What areas are covered in the test? Does it contain a verbal or quantitative or essay section? What's the style of questions?

Okay lang ba mag-apply ng MA Economics kahit BS Math ang undergrad degree?

Thanks in advance.
    i'm not familiar with UPSE's curriculum but i'm definitely sure you need some academic background on basic microeconomics and macroecomics.

if you don;t have that, maybe you can enroll in some undergrad courses if they will allow you.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    i'm not familiar with UPSE's curriculum but i'm definitely sure you need some academic background on basic microeconomics and macroecomics.

if you don;t have that, maybe you can enroll in some undergrad courses if they will allow you.
    i have no undergrad Economics course-works but I took "Applied Economics" and "International Trade and Globalization" subjects when I attended a graduate program. will these courses count?

para sa mga nag-aral sa UPSE: pano ba yung exam? parang Graduate Record Exam (GRE) ba?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer31416 View Post
    i have no undergrad Economics course-works but I took "Applied Economics" and "International Trade and Globalization" subjects when I attended a graduate program. will these courses count?

para sa mga nag-aral sa UPSE: pano ba yung exam? parang Graduate Record Exam (GRE) ba?
    maybe you can search the curriculum of UPSE and see the courses you have to take. then do another search to identify what topics are under each course. by then you'll have an idea if your econ knowledge is enough.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    okay, thanks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I finish my master of Science in Mathematics in UST graduate school...

3 sets of exam plus interview.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    I finish my master of Science in Mathematics in UST graduate school...

3 sets of exam plus interview.
    I don't want to study MS Math na. I'm interested in MA or MS Economics at UPSE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Studying for MA Economics entrance exam?