The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

So Green and Blue are out?...

18.4K:sun:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nah, tuloy pa rin yan as in the case of Blue, it's already constructed and they've fought with the entire Katipunan community already so they gotta own up to it. I'd expect their future projects to slow down or be put on hold until they sell off and convert their existing inventory.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Nah, tuloy pa rin yan as in the case of Blue, it's already constructed and they've fought with the entire Katipunan community already so they gotta own up to it. I'd expect their future projects to slow down or be put on hold until they sell off and convert their existing inventory.
    Yes, I saw that the Blue building is also constructed....

Pero, itong Green,- hindi pa umaangat sa lupa...

18.4K:sun:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hingi lang ako opinion dito.

May nag-ooffer sakin ng unit sa ADB tower sa may Guadix. Gawa na building at ready for occupancy in June. Balak ko ipa-rent as condotel since may option silang ganun. Medyo mahal ang unit since tayo na at 110k plus per sqm. At 30-70 sharing sa kita at minimum 20 days a month na may umuupa, bawi na ang pang monthly. 10% down at 12 mos zero interest, pag cashout pwede na i takeover unit, yung balanse pwede daw sa Pagibig.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So we have a recent accident at serendra which could be due to gas leak. Until now they are still cordoning the place. Is it really safe to invest in a condo that has centralized fuel system like those in the global city area? Big projects are mushrooming the place!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    One of the investment heads from a reputable global bank who did a recent talk in our workplace did not use the word "investment" when asked about SM condo units...

Certainly it's hard to say that a cramped 20sqm SM unit is something that'll return you some money, unless you can rent or utilize it effectively.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

matagal din ROI mo sa condo units pag rent.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

matagal din ROI mo sa condo units pag rent.
    Hindi ROI ang habol when you rent out a condo. It's cash flow; rental income supports the amortization/overhead of the condo purchase and maintenance, to cover the increase in your asset base. Usually, you will get your ROI if you sell it at a profit (whether you flip it or sell later on when you have no use for it).

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hindi ROI ang habol when you rent out a condo. It's cash flow; rental income supports the amortization/overhead of the condo purchase and maintenance, to cover the increase in your asset base. Usually, you will get your ROI if you sell it at a profit (whether you flip it or sell later on when you have no use for it).
    also, before "investing" in a condo, dapat bilangin mo din if yung income that will be generated from the "investment" is higher than the interest rates of other form of investments.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Normally, a 30sqm condo unit is around 15-20k monthly rental based on SMDC marketing staff.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
SM Residences - as investment?