New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's not in my Lola's name anymore.

It's in the name of her children. May properties din na nasa apo na. Naging estate kasi may namatay na sa anak at apo niya.

Naiipit din kami kasi di dami liquid. The lawyer gave us a rough estimate (based on another client) and we don't have the cash to pay for it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    this clears everything... your lola "legally" have no rights on the property anymore.. naipasa na sa mga anak or apo..

this also clears that the "ex-wife" have the rights on the property 50% to be exact plus a portion of the remaining 50% together with their children

now the magic that lawyer is offering is very dangerous.. it will surely involve falsification of public documents

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Mas maganda to put properties in a holding company than in individual names. Less taxes...
    sm investments corp? the elder sy was able to transfer all (?) his assets to his kids with the absolute minimum of taxes DAW? heard he only put a value of only thousands to his billion dollar shares when he sold it to his children. is this rumor true?
    Last edited by yebo; June 20th, 2017 at 02:55 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    this clears everything... your lola "legally" have no rights on the property anymore.. naipasa na sa mga anak or apo..

this also clears that the "ex-wife" have the rights on the property 50% to be exact plus a portion of the remaining 50% together with their children

now the magic that lawyer is offering is very dangerous.. it will surely involve falsification of public documents
    I agree with you. Though most of you agreed that it is still your Lola's property, if it concludes the ex-wife, then you have no choice but to get her approval. Now if the properties was "sold" individually, then you can still try to get the approval of the ex-wife kung ano yun naka-assign sa kanya. Kung ayaw, then huwag niyo nang pakialaman. Despite na ayaw ni lola bigyan yun ex-wife, kung naibigay na niya legally, it would be pointless to reconsider.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    I agree with you. Though most of you agreed that it is still your Lola's property, if it concludes the ex-wife, then you have no choice but to get her approval. Now if the properties was "sold" individually, then you can still try to get the approval of the ex-wife kung ano yun naka-assign sa kanya. Kung ayaw, then huwag niyo nang pakialaman. Despite na ayaw ni lola bigyan yun ex-wife, kung naibigay na niya legally, it would be pointless to reconsider.

The ex wife is not on the title. She only has a right as the widow and the kids have a right also as heirs of my brother.

The plan of the lawyer is to omit her or for us to pretend that we don't know that my brother married her. That is so I can also have the share of my brother. 100% sakin na which is what my Lola wants.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post

Yes exactly.

My only issue is whether or not to agree to the "magic" because whatever I tell my Lola will be her decision. And whatever my Lola says, everyone in the family follows.

I'm having hives from stress and pressure

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Kawawa din dito yung buyer ng property if your brother's heirs finds out the "magic" and mag file ng kaso.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by *alon View Post
    Kawawa din dito yung buyer ng property if your brother's heirs finds out the "magic" and mag file ng kaso.
    I think it's a corporation that will buy it so I'm sure their lawyers will do research as well Residential properties pwede pala named under a corporation.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If it was a holding corporation, you just need the approval of the majority, pwede ka na magbenta ng asset. No need to get the approval of everyone

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    The ex wife is not on the title. She only has a right as the widow and the kids have a right also as heirs of my brother.

The plan of the lawyer is to omit her or for us to pretend that we don't know that my brother married her. That is so I can also have the share of my brother. 100% sakin na which is what my Lola wants.

magpakita lang ng documents yung kabila wasak na agad. Nagbayad ka ng atty para sa wala

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I think it's a corporation that will buy it so I'm sure their lawyers will do research as well Residential properties pwede pala named under a corporation.

Ang question is, can you live with that? Unless you're willing to disclose the situation and put it into writing. Ako, just stick to the truth. It's hers (ex-wife) already. Your Lola probably made a wrong decision. You just have to live with it and move on because otherwise you might end up with more trouble than you can handle. You just have to explain it to your lola.

Sabi nga nila, the truth will set you free. You just have to face it and move on. Do with whatever you have in hand and make the most out of it.

Next, try to understand that the ex-wife also has a right over the properties. No matter kung paano natin pagbaliktarin ang mundo. However, there is also a law regarding inheritance if ayaw ng lola mo magbigay ng mana. However its already moot to discuss it.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast