The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    PM sent. 😀

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whatever your lola wishes to put in her will she can. now if you want to do something about it then do it after you get your share with your share.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kala ko legally separated na yung ex before the death? di ba wala na pakialam yun dapat kung legally separated na at di na kasama sa.mamanahin.

also buhay pa lola mo. kung may last will and testamentt walang habol kahit sino na hindi niya bibigyan ng mana.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung property for na may buyer, wala na Lola ko sa title. Pero kahit wala na siya title, siya pa rin nasusunod out of respect. Pero legally wala na karapatan lola ko. May mga binenta na din Lola ko around 2001, pumirma lang kami. I didn't even get a centavo from the sale, we respect that it is her property anyway.

Hindi legally separated so technically she was widowed. Entitled daw yun kahit nag asawa na ulit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 19th, 2017 at 11:57 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fireice2 View Post
    PM sent. 😀

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
    Wow Attorney! That was comprehensive. I really appreciate it. I need some time to process that. Hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    If its already partitioned. It means your lola is not the absolute owner anymore of the whole lot.. she can donate to your her portion.. the remaining portions will be the problem..

Omitting them in EJS can be done.. but they can file a case within 2 years to claim their share
    Yup. She's not in the title anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Hindi talaga papayag yan, if masama na ugali nyan sa simula palang, hanggang dulo masama na talaga ugali nyan, nadagdagan pa na mukhang pera siya.

Basta kung ako, if kaya naman ng lawyer mo na ma-exclude sila sa inheritance, I'd do it.
    Heartless na kung heartless, pero hindi mo ma-cocounter ng kindness mga ganyang klase ng tao. Hayaan mo silang kainin ng pag-sisisi kasi hindi sila naging mabuti sa lola mo kaya ganyan nangyari.

Pero it's your call parin Ms. Cathy. Isipin mo nalang ako yung evil side mo haha.

Real talk lang naman sakin. Tumanda na yung ex-wife na yan na masama ugali nya, hindi na yan magbabago. Sa sama ng ugali nyan, hindi malabong hihirit pa yan na dapat mas malaki pa nakuha nilang share, mang-gugulo parin yan, kaya mabuti nang wala nalang talaga sya makuha, kasi either ways naman mag-rereklamo pa rin yan
    Yan ang gustong marinig ng Lola ko hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Kung na-partition na,- wala ng karapatan si Lola... [May parte ba siya sa hatian? - kung mayroon,- iyan lang ang puwede niyang ibigay sa iyo through the Deed of Donation...]

And so,- ang 4 na magkakapatid ay may kanya-kanya ng titulo ng lupa?..

Wala nang habol iyan kung ganoon.....
    Legally wala na talaga right Lola ko. Pero mga anak at apo niya, we are all in agreement that she still decides on how the proceeds will be distributed

Ang issue lang namin na alam namin na hindi magco cooperate e yung ex ng kuya ko at yung pinsan ko na disgrasyada.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    who ever can pay the chunk of extra judicial...sya has the biggest share..seriously, rule of thumb is, who has the most gets less, who has less gets more...let the lola decide..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    My Lola is selling the house she inherited from her parents so we can pay for the estate tax and lawyer's fee etc. That's why I love her so much, she is so selfless and generous when it comes to her apos (at least those she loves )

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why does your lola not just "sell" it to you and her apos? that way you only pay 6.5% capital gains tax instead of paying estate tax of up to 20%?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    why does your lola not just "sell" it to you and her apos? that way you only pay 6.5% capital gains tax instead of paying estate tax of up to 20%?
    It's not in my Lola's name anymore.

It's in the name of her children. May properties din na nasa apo na. Naging estate kasi may namatay na sa anak at apo niya.

Naiipit din kami kasi di dami liquid. The lawyer gave us a rough estimate (based on another client) and we don't have the cash to pay for it.

Last edited by _Cathy_; June 20th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have inheritance coming my way should that time come. But, I'm letting others in the family take it. My wife thinks it's a bad idea. But, I figure the others need it more than I do. Plus, they have been more involved with my folks than me. Fair is fair.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I have inheritance coming my way should that time come. But, I'm letting others in the family take it. My wife thinks it's a bad idea. But, I figure the others need it more than I do. Plus, they have been more involved with my folks than me. Fair is fair.
    My Mom's sister is the same. She has so much money that she doesn't need her inheritance. She said she'll give her shares to me but another sister said that's unfair. Hehehe.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast