New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2207
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    thinking of splurging on a SATA SSD and a 8gb ddr4 ram stick. may nakapagtry na ba sa inyo from Shopee? recos?
    Try comparing price with Dynaquest PC online ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    It turned out to be Shopee Express. Bulky yung item ko pero napakagaan lang. Napansin ko lang na marami pang naka-tape sa motor ng rider e around 5PM na siya dumating. Siguro nga hindi kaya lahat ng deliveries in a day.
    Mabigat na kasi ang traffic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Isa pa ito. Umikot from mandaluyong to taguig and back to mandaluyong tapos natulog na ang package.

Considering makati lang and delivery address. And about 3kms away sa store.img_20210618_111044.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ... the travails of centralized delivery protocols...
    heh heh.

my guess is,
    our item is not alone in the delivery vehicle. it is just one of dozens or even hundreds of individual items, that follow the dictated routes.
    bottom line, the item reaches us in good order, within the time stated.

when we order,
    we just... order.
    we do not track our item every step of the way.
    what for?
    eh, kung darating naman, whether we track it or not.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Received 4 packages today. Paisa-isa ang dating.

1 is J&T so I understand that there will be a separate delivery person. But all the rest were standard deliveries. I really wish Shopee would try to consolidate their deliveries.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ako naman, ordered a phone charger and cable from Ugreen at Lazada, bad trip, the charger was delivered 2 days ago, while the cable is still in China.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Tanong ko lang sa mga Lazada Wallet at Shopee Pay customers. Suppose meron kayo several orders a mix of low value and high ticket items pero mga lightweight items lang naman, do you still tip each rider? If so, how much do you set aside for the tip? When I was still ordering via COD, I usually just forego on the change kung di naman masyadong malaki.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Same as you I leave the change, I make sure I give an amount with minimal change as tip nung COD din ako, but lately na wallet, abot at alis na lang delivery guy, di na nga sya bumababa ng motor nya

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Tanong ko lang sa mga Lazada Wallet at Shopee Pay customers. Suppose meron kayo several orders a mix of low value and high ticket items pero mga lightweight items lang naman, do you still tip each rider? If so, how much do you set aside for the tip? When I was still ordering via COD, I usually just forego on the change kung di naman masyadong malaki.
    We usually stock biscuits & hand it out to them.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Do you tip the sales person when buying items at stores? ...