New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 218 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I haven't seen this other "malicious post". But it seems there's a wrecking crew out to destroy their reputation. Or is this just a way to stop the posting of their bad issues?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang dami ngang negative posts about J&T, pati yung sa Malaysia na J&T kumalat din, tapos may mga nakisakay na na mag post ng damaged items from J&T. I have no issues with J&T kaya sila pa rin first choice ko sa courier kasi sila ang unang nakapagdeliver sa lahat ng na pending na orders ko during ECQ

3. Join Date
    May 2019
    Same, kahit may bad publicity yung J&T ngayon.. loyal pa din ako sa kanila.. Nung panahon ng ECQ lahat ng orders ko sa Shopee sila lang din ang nagdeliver ng maayos at mabilis.. Unless meron akong negative na personal experience tapos hindi lang once nangyari.. So far wala naman kahit isa, satisfied ako sa service nila..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    tanong ko lang. ganun naba ngayun na kailangan ka pa picturan ng delivery man na,na kuha mo yung item? dalawala beses na kasi ito j&t saka entrego,COD pareho. sabi nila kailangan daw yun pero hindi ako nag pa pic.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottoman View Post
    tanong ko lang. ganun naba ngayun na kailangan ka pa picturan ng delivery man na,na kuha mo yung item? dalawala beses na kasi ito j&t saka entrego,COD pareho. sabi nila kailangan daw yun pero hindi ako nag pa pic.

Kaya pala dati akala ko the delivery man was taking my photo, I did not want to ask naman. Pero no, kasi I don't open the gate when I receive packages. Pinapalusot or pinapa iwan ko sa gate.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    May nakaexperience naba dito to snap a P7 or P9 deals for a certain items like 4k worth of TV?
    Usually may ganitong deals during 12MN on every month's sale 07/07, 08/08, etc.

I was trying for 3 months already to make sure to spot this item and will keep on refreshing the page before the deal kicks off.
    At the time when I immediately click Add to cart and buy, may error message bigla even for 2 second click lang.
    This leads me to think that this is just a ploy to attract more users buying an item.

Pero I might be wrong if indeed anyone of you here was able to buy the P7 or P9 item deal.
    I am talking about the items that are at least 2k and above worth but were offered as P9 deal on flash sale 07/07 or 08/08 next months deal.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Kaya pala dati akala ko the delivery man was taking my photo, I did not want to ask naman. Pero no, kasi I don't open the gate when I receive packages. Pinapalusot or pinapa iwan ko sa gate.
    Proof of pick up and delivery pero not all riders do it.

Yun ibang sender lalo na kapag online biz, they request for the rider to take pic upon delivery.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Mabagal parin delivery ng shopee compared sa lazada, kahit J&T.
    Yung isang order ko, 5 days bago na pick up ng j&T sa seller.
    Later, dahil sa tagal, umorder na ako ng similar items sa lazada, nauna pa yung lazada.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Kaya pala. My wife said the shopee delivery guy is taking a photo daw of our house kanina. I think it's related to the 'consignee not available" modus dati ng delivery persons. Yung hindi naman pupunta sa bahay ng recepient pero sasabihin wala daw tao inabutan. Maybe the picture is a proof na nagpunta nga sila.

Last edited by BratPAQ; July 10th, 2020 at 02:48 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    May nakaexperience naba dito to snap a P7 or P9 deals for a certain items like 4k worth of TV?
    Usually may ganitong deals during 12MN on every month's sale 07/07, 08/08, etc.

I was trying for 3 months already to make sure to spot this item and will keep on refreshing the page before the deal kicks off.
    At the time when I immediately click Add to cart and buy, may error message bigla even for 2 second click lang.
    This leads me to think that this is just a ploy to attract more users buying an item.

Pero I might be wrong if indeed anyone of you here was able to buy the P7 or P9 item deal.
    I am talking about the items that are at least 2k and above worth but were offered as P9 deal on flash sale 07/07 or 08/08 next months deal.
    Tinanong na dati ito sa isang fb group. Kahit isa sa member wala daw successful sa pag order ng item na ganyan. Usually within seconds after midnight ubos na kagad. I have the same feeling that these prices are fake.