New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    korek ka dyan Prinsipe! Mga Indians nga ang gumawa nito! hahaha! notorious ba sila sa ganitong pagpa-panggap? ayaw ko lang i-mention ang nationality dun sa earlier post ko, mahirap na, baka me magalit dito sa forum e
    tutuo iyan ..may nakilala ako gumawa niyan, mismo ang kalahi pa nia ang nag bisto..ang dami din sa kanila mga peke na credentials.sasabayan na lang ng pagiging tigasin or maangas sa trabaho ..para di sila basta basta masindak.at mabisto tuloy ..pero ang sandata ng iba ay maging whistle blower .doon naman tuwang tuwa ang ibang boss lalo sa ME, kaya ang mga walang alam ang sia pa madalas ma promote at mag karoon ng increment sa sweldo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up ko lang...

I'm looking for MM/PM Business Analysts and an ABAP Developer.

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hello,

I'm up for interview as a junior consultant. alam nyo ba how much would be the starting salary for this position? i've been working for a manufacturing company for 6 yrs as a computer and network technician.

for functinal modules, if you're familiar with one of the modules does it mean the other modules are easy to learn as well?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It really depends on your know-how and exposure. I'll just PM you a ballpark figure.

Yes... if you already know one module, it is easier to learn/study another.

bigbigcar.com Review: Kia Carnival LX SWB

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    M2...pwede ba ako OJT i just want to refresh my SAP skills(joke). IT ako before and i had my trainings sa abroad on IT Support(voice/data) and Basic SAP administration but 9 yrs ago pa. we are using R3 sa Logistics and Distribution.

ciao

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    SAP is a good skill to have. It's the only ERP skill I am not trained for currently and I am planning to get formal instruction on one in the near future to upgrade my value.

I've worked with Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle Apps E Business Suite already, fairly easy to learn a new ERP basta strong ang C++/Java skill mo.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    I've been trying to get into SAP for the quite some time now. I even tried taking the ABAP from SAP Academy before but I was not able to get into a company with zero SAP experience. Nangyari sakin instead of gaining experience with it, naging Java, PHP and other apps ang naging work ko. Right now, I'm still trying my luck to get jumpstart an SAP career. Naghahanap pa din ako up to now baka may makitang company that would give me the chance to have exposure. Baka may alam kayong companies na tumatanggap ng zero experience at nagtetrain ng SAP?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eikichi View Post
    I've been trying to get into SAP for the quite some time now. I even tried taking the ABAP from SAP Academy before but I was not able to get into a company with zero SAP experience. Nangyari sakin instead of gaining experience with it, naging Java, PHP and other apps ang naging work ko. Right now, I'm still trying my luck to get jumpstart an SAP career. Naghahanap pa din ako up to now baka may makitang company that would give me the chance to have exposure. Baka may alam kayong companies na tumatanggap ng zero experience at nagtetrain ng SAP?
    meron yan, yung barkada ko nag ttrain daw sila pero ang baba ng basic. which i doubt na tatanggapin mo. hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    skul namin.. we have SAP.. under sa Information System Management subject.. 1 whole sem mga 2k ata nadagdag sa tuition namin.. kasali na module, cd, may certificate pa..
    SAP B1 lang gamit namin.. Management accounting course ko.. hehehe

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    meron yan, yung barkada ko nag ttrain daw sila pero ang baba ng basic. which i doubt na tatanggapin mo. hehehe.
    saan company yung barkada ninyo?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
SAP Consultants