New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Jansky, the company is a good company. They're riding a good wave right now so the question is, are you willing to ride the same wave with them. Every decision entails risk, and for now, you have to ask yourself if its worth that risk. There are no guarantees in life. The money looks good, but its your skills and the fit in the company i.e. culture, skills, tech knowledge, etc that will keep you in the company and/or the industry. Ultimately, you should decide whether you're going to be good , average, or excellent in your job. Ikaw yan, buhay mo yan. Nobody is going to decide for you, no one is going to live it out for you, but you. Take charge. Whatever you decide, give it your 100%. Pray!

Money is a by-product. It will come if you're a good performer, have the network, have a good attitude, in the right place at the right time, company is doing well, etc.

Hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    did not sign any contract yet..

let us say I will render an hour service to that company while im still deciding.. (20days)

oh.. no resignation letter for now

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Fortune favors the bold. Maganda na yung offer grab na yan. No one knows what the future holds.. one thing's for sure if you stay in your current company, expect the same thing month after month.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I stayed 6 years for in my first company. It is the bonds with my co-workers that help me stay in the company even if the pay was a little below the market value... Big company. Then in the my last two years, the company was asking too much.. 60hours work week kasi medyo kulang sa tao. Then the performance rating was crap!

So I went to another company with the "BEST" offer. Only to find out na I am in the same or worser situation. Shifting sya to cover 24x7. Alam ko na ito before hand pero ang di ko alam is 4 lang kami na magcocover sa 24x7! Kulang din at that time yung tao. Eventually, nadagdagan naman ng tao enough to cover the shifts. Pero I end up leaving ulit. Another company with the same package but regular working schedule.

The night shifts was not good to my health. I experienced several skin irritation during my 1 year stay sa shifting sched company.

So i-add mo rin yung working condition sa basis mo. Di lang company profile.

Pero still, Pera pera lang yan.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
salary vs Regular position