New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    oo pahabit ka na lang ng cable internet para libre yung cable sa bahay. Wala ka tlga makukuha station na malinaw aside from 2 and 7.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thanks a lot guys.

i was hoping one of guys have used the booster successfully. you just saved me the effort and the useless expense. mukhang cable lang talaga ang solution.

live on the 22nd floor of a condo. tried the regular 'rabbit' antenna, didn't work. cable na ako ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My family uses a Booster in our house in Bacolod. We have one cable connection and we split it so that it could supply our living room and the masters bedroom. The coaxial going to the masters bedroom is a bit long. More than 100 feet siguro so reception is not that good dun sa room. We got ourselves a booster from Radio Shack and it really improved the reception. Siguro nga it depends on the build quality. Baka yung sa Raon are those of the cheap kind and inferiorly built.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Home Cable give you 1 month free if you pay 1 year in advance.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    * sir wiretap, those boosters are really good for cableTV signal amplification. even those raon ones.

pero if you try your booster inside condos and using non-cable tv, hindi niya kaya...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
question  for  condo  dwellers