New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks red.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ballpark figure.....AFAIR, I got my first batch of quails from a former officemate of a close friend at P 40-50/quail which I think was actually a steal for that price. So, for 500 quails, that would be P 25,000. Hindi ko na alam kung magkano ang quail ngayun. Materials for building a pen...hidi ko na matandaan. Lot area ko, 600sqm. Price per egg would depend on the production costs.

If you want more info on quail rausing and how to build the pen, try going to these links (I hope they still work or are updated):

Quail Raising
    Bob White's Guide to Quail Production
    Bob White's Quail Production and Management Guide
    Quail Egg and Meat Production System

Oh, I also paid a visit to UPLB to do research on everything and anything about quails. UPLB has a lot of materials for sale for quail raising. These would be invaluable of you want to go into this business.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    waaah nasa province ako, cant go to UPLB. maybe nic may mga materials ka pa dyan that you want to get rid of.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ARB: you can go to UPLB's website so that you can browse the material that they have. Pwede ka din mag-order on-line. I'l try to look for whatever materials that I might have pag balik ko sa atin dyan sa 'Pinas. Right now kasi, nasa over-seas assignment ako. Can't promise aything though: last time I saw those materials was 4-6 years ago.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    arb, pm ko sa yo number ng brother ko

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
quail egg