New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I was able to talk to a certain Vic Lee VP daw ng platinum plans - medyo bastos at parang ang planholder pa ang may kasalanan bakit sila nalugi. Dapat sa ganyang tao ginigilitan ng buhay. Eto phone number nila and address 706-2409, Unit 1005 West Tower PSE center Ortigas, Pasig City.

Pinaghirapan nating mga magulang ang pinambayad natin tapos sabi nila baka daw sa end of the year pa sila makapagbigay ng benefits natin. Ano patitigilin muna natin mga anak natin sa pag aaral?

Kasalanan pa ngaun natin na nagtiwala tayo sa kanila.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hehehehe I have always emphasized that YOU ALONE should invest your money. Never trust anyone cause they too are trying to MAKE MONEY with YOUR MONEY! Kaya ako trade ng mag-isa I don't buy into mutual funds and all that crap. Pag di marunong, mag-aral.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    don't trust other people with your money

if they lose your money, it doesnt hurt them

you're the one who feels all the pain

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    This is timely. Pasukan na in a week. Is your pre-need plan still alive?

Wala lang, I am watching The World Tonight at ANC, and meron segment about parents worrying where to get the money to pay their child's tuition after faithfully paying her premiums before the pre-need company they are paying folded...

Again reminder lang again. Don't trust other people with your money. Why? Simple, the make money from you entrusting them your money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Platinum Plans