New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Memphis Raines ,

i think your idea is workable since there's already a school they called ICS if you've heard about them .

yes i think it's going to work that way ,we just have to try . and the students are going to set time for themselves to visit the main lab .

since the laboratory is very crucial for every student .

the techniques they are going to learn is i would say above average .

although i still have to prove that im capable of these kinds of levels.

and already you and all of the responses i got so far are very encouraging ,and i thank you for your positive inputs and ill see to it that the plan is going to work for all the tsikot community and beyond.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Any updates po sa automotive school?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    what's your take on this

willing participants will be able to learn the basics ie; tune ups ,proper maintainance and some advanced techniquies.
    I like the idea, specially for me who know nothing about cars except the most basic ones, like check the fluids and learn to feel and listen to the engine. It would be nice to know a little so we won't get scammed by others.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Man View Post
    Any updates po sa automotive school?
    yeah , at this moment i am looking for a place around 300 -500 sqm just within paranaque /las pinas area .

also going to set up the auto repair shop at the same time .

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=cktlcmd;1538645]I like the idea, specially for me who know nothing about cars except the most basic ones, like check the fluids and learn to feel and listen to the engine. It would be nice to know a little so we won't get scammed by others. [/QUOT

thats true ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
planning to open an automotive school