New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Nowadays, hindi lang ang mabuhay ang magastos, ultimo ang mamatay sa pinas isang napakalaking gastos na rin 😄

And that's the real world in urban life!

sent from Nokia 3210i

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    not all but most of them(the olds) kokontra talaga kapag ganyan na ang usapan
    "dugo namin ang dumanas sa lupang 'yan! tapos ay bebenta nyo para sa kondol na kayo manirahan!!!???"
    "pano kung mag-ertkweyk, at gumuho yang kondol na yan..?"
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "dugo namin ang dumanas sa lupang 'yan! tapos ay bebenta nyo para sa kondol na kayo manirahan!!!???"
    "pano kung mag-ertkweyk, at gumuho yang kondol na yan..?"
    heh heh.
    What's so funny is the land that my Lola refused to sell is my Lolo's inheritance. Wala siyang pinaghirapan dun

BTT Meron pa ba memorial plan ngayon? Ako lang wala sa family kasi di pa ko pinapanganak nung kumuha ng plan sa family ko

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What's so funny is the land that my Lola refused to sell is my Lolo's inheritance. Wala siyang pinaghirapan dun

BTT Meron pa ba memorial plan ngayon? Ako lang wala sa family kasi di pa ko pinapanganak nung kumuha ng plan sa family ko

get one, po, and make it easy on your survivors. it's not that expensive. just don't get the solid bronze one.
    there's the memorial plan that includes casket and service only.
    there's one that includes the plot only.
    there's one that includes everything.
    you get to choose between burial-food-for-worms and cremation-ashes-to-ashes.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

In St. Peter Memorial Plan you can get as low as Php650/month in 5 year term, this include service + casket. Even you want to be cremated you'll still need a place to put your ashes. In a cemetery where my beloved father was laid, they ask Php35k just for a little vault where your family can leave your ashes.
    IMO having own a plot is still economical, just like what I recently took, you can put a max of 2 fresh bodies and 4 bones or jars of ashes.
    But of course, if you have a family mausoleum that would be much better. Its unlimited.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Are you asking this bro,- relative to the impending IPO of Manny Villar's Golden Haven?

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at Himlayang Pilipino the lot that my mother bought many years ago (20 years?) for 20k now sells for 375k.

a 4m x 6m plot good for 18 burials (4 under ground, 2 above ground and 12 bone crypts) now sells for 1.5M. di pa kasama dyan ang construction ng mausoleum. I am actually planning to get one, la pa lang budget.

if for resell, mabagal bentahan dyan, tulog pera. but if you are willing to wait a long time then why not. AND THERE IS NO REAL ESTATE TAX. not sure about capital gains tax but as what i saw at the himlayang office once, pirmahan lang sila ng deed of sale tapos na usapan.

for bone/ash crypts, the one 1 bought for my uncle 3 years ago at la loma columbary was 35k. now it sells for 55-70k (depends what floor and "floor" it is in the "condo"). eto pa mas madali ibenta kasi mas mura.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you can't always cram as many remains as you want, in your plot. the memorial park has rules on the maximum number of remains allowed, usually based on the location in their estate and the size of the plot in question.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you can't always cram as many remains as you want, in your plot. the memorial park has rules on the maximum number of remains allowed, usually based on the location in their estate and the size of the plot in question.
    well himlayang pilipino is selling it as such, a plot good for 18 where you are allowed to build a structure. so obvious hindi ito sa lawn area. specified nila of the 18, 12 are bone crypts and only 6 are for full size caskets. so ibig sabihin after a period of years (7 years minimum being the norm, this is what la loma columbary told me) the remains in the full size crypt is exhumed and the bones deposited in one of the bone crypts.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    This is one investment you wish will not liquidate in the short term.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast