New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    "I hope it is NOT normal for wives na murahin asawa nila pag nag aaway?!? "

17 years and counting and not a single bad word from me or her. not even once did we raised voices when we had disagreements. pag minura mo ang isang tao ibig sabihin wala ka na galang sa kanya. when respect goes the rest follow.

pero si digong araw-araw minumura ko.
    Bilib nga ko sa wife mo kasi she chose to work kahit kayang kaya naman ng salary mo na housewife siya. Masipag talaga by nature, I respect women like her.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Property decisions are always mutually arrived at though my wife is a much better negotiator than me. Just like CVT we are also in the midst of buying another property.....but its my wife who handles the negotiations. We just consult each other on the ceiling price and future plan for that property.

Right now we are also finishing renovation on a house we bought last year. She did all the design and worked with all the contractors and haggled hard. We are also about to start on a new house construction in an empty lot that will be used for rent. She is doing all the plans. I defer to her on those decisions. I just provide the financing hehe. Well some of it.

BTT depends where the house is gonna be constructed. But i guess construction cost of 30t per sqm is for average decent quality. You can obviously do with much less but the finishing and quality will reflect it. Luxury homes are about 70t ++++ per sqm.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Property decisions are always mutually arrived at though my wife is a much better negotiator than me. Just like CVT we are also in the midst of buying another property.....but its my wife who handles the negotiations. We just consult each other on the ceiling price and future plan for that property.

Right now we are also finishing renovation on a house we bought last year. She did all the design and worked with all the contractors and haggled hard. We are also about to start on a new house construction in an empty lot that will be used for rent. She is doing all the plans. I defer to her on those decisions. I just provide the financing hehe. Well some of it.

BTT depends where the house is gonna be constructed. But i guess construction cost of 30t per sqm is for average decent quality. You can obviously do with much less but the finishing and quality will reflect it. Luxury homes are about 70t ++++ per sqm.

30k per sq.m. Medyo mahal yan bro for an average rate. Ilan floors pinagagawa mo?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sorry that includes the price of the property

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I think women make better negotiators. Pansin ko lang na pag lalaki sa tiangge parang mas mabilis makapagbili kesa sa mga babae who will try (and often succeed) at buying the same items for a lower price...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Wow. This is new for me. I learn so much from Tsikot. All my life I thought the Philippines is patriarchal

I guess I am surrounded by anomalies or exceptions? Example: I'm close to our VP in Manila (Female), once we had lunch with VP from Europe (male), and we talked about family life. Our VP MNL told VP Europe that the Philippines is a Patriarchal society and women are supposed to serve their husbands, to which I totally agreed She is accomplished (VP), intelligent (UPd ENG) and attractive (40 something tall and slim) YET she acknowledges the fact na ang husband dapat talaga pinagsisilbihan. Magkasundo kami, she even gives me advise pag nag asawa na ko. And she gives me almost identical advise as my Mom! (eg don't argue with the husband). Fantasy ko talaga yung pagsisilbihan ko si crush, little things like cook what he wants to eat, massage ko, punasan pawis, lagyan ko toothpaste yung toothbrush, wake him up with ***y time and before sleeping hahaha! Dream life ko yan! Bahala na si husband anong kotse o bahay gusto niya lol
    Kaya nga Philippines, Motherland; sa Germany, Fatherland.😎

Ganyang-ganyan si Leviste noon kay Loren Legarda base sa mga kwento niya.... 😍

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bilib nga ko sa wife mo kasi she chose to work kahit kayang kaya naman ng salary mo na housewife siya. Masipag talaga by nature, I respect women like her.
    Dapat lang sa babae nagtatrabaho.

Aba e graduate ng college tapos aasa sa asawang lalaki para sa pera?

Iyan ang unang dahilan sa pang aabuso ng lalaki sa asawa,- totally dependent sa kanya e.

E kung biglang madedo si lalaki e di tingala'y nganga si babae??? E paano na susuportahan ang mga anak?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    I think women make better negotiators. Pansin ko lang na pag lalaki sa tiangge parang mas mabilis makapagbili kesa sa mga babae who will try (and often succeed) at buying the same items for a lower price...
    Pinagsasabihan ko mommy ko when she bargains too hard. I really hate when she does that. My Dad overpays and tips huge when it comes to small sellers (eg street side vendor or wet market vendor), it establishes a relationship and at the same time you get to support small businessmen (unlike GREEDY EVIL SM)

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Dapat lang sa babae nagtatrabaho.

Aba e graduate ng college tapos aasa sa asawang lalaki para sa pera?

Iyan ang unang dahilan sa pang aabuso ng lalaki sa asawa,- totally dependent sa kanya e.

E kung biglang madedo si lalaki e di tingala'y nganga si babae??? E paano na susuportahan ang mga anak?
    Say that to the millions of housewives on earth

re the husband dying, that's why money should not come solely from the salary of the husband.

Privilege talaga maging housewife (for those who choose to be) kaya dapat lang pagsilbihan nila mga asawa nila.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Say that to the millions of housewives on earth

re the husband dying, that's why money should not come solely from the salary of the husband.
    I actually do that on every opportunity,-newlyweds, partners and husband & wife...

DI I think is now the norm.

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Milyones na ang presyo ng mga pabahay sa Metro Manila, pero merong Php400,000 basta willing ka sa outskirts like GenTri sa Cavite and Porac sa Pampanga.

Nag site visit ako sa GenTri Bella Vita (BellaVita - Real Estate Developer - Makati - 2,38 Reviews - 2,764 Photos | Facebook mura ng DP.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast