New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sir bong bibili ako nyan vcd and makapag seminar na rin kaso baka sa dec. pa. ty nga pala sa website!

doc ndi ako makaka-attend, dec. pa dating ko sa manila. baka pede rin bumisita sa pig farm mo, malamang ok na yan sa dec. san nga pala ang farm mo?

boss kalog puntahan ko yan. thanks.

sir quiksie balitaan mo kami sa pig farm ng pinsan mo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bongliza = thanks sa tlrc info
    maginoong kalog = i joined that yahoo group
    j3d = sa tarlac piggery namin, hopefully ok na siya by next year, sa december buntis palang sows and gilts, la pa ako 1 month sa farm, pinag aaralam ko pa system and pano maging ok baboy kaya gusto ko attend seminars para matuto

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    doc layo pala. sa quezon ko naman balak magtayo ng piggery. kung sakali hingi na lang ako sayo ng tips pag maguumpisa na ako.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    im also fishing tips fro the veterans, tapos aplly ko sa farm namin konti konti, liike giving multivitamins for human, i tried giving them sa piglets ok naman

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    If anyone is planning to venture on pig farming, make sure that you recycle the waste by going into complementary farming practices. You can even put up a simple biogas digester to lessen the stink and to produce methane for cooking or power generation. And if you cannot be there all the time, mag isip-isip kayo at medyo mahirap ipagkatiwala sa ibang tao.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A lot of people can't stand the effort and the stench of working a piggery. What they don't realize is that it has already produced a lot of millionaire entrepreneurs. Kaya next time na makaamoy kayo ng baboy, it's the smell of success!

My wife, having worked in an ad agency before, had Purina Feeds as one of her clients. Lagi siyang kasama sa mga provincial caravans and seminars. She also worked on Purina's weekly show on Channel 13. As a result, marami na siyang alam tungkol sa hog raising. Marami na rin siyang na-interview na mga hog raisers, and she can attest to the fact na marami ang umasenso sa negosyong ito.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 7th, 2005 at 04:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    piggery ba kamo...sorry now ko lang nakita post ninyo...animal nutritionist ako by profession...I'm into trading right now ng specialty rawmat to produce animal feeds and pig feed including.

Anything I can do to help you out? I'd be glad to extend my expertise...for FREE.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    wildthing baka pde mo i share samin... TIA

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    regarding the smell, this can be minimized a lot by keeping the pig pens dry. this can be best done by using drinking nipples instead of having a water trough. yung iba kasi hinahaluan ng tubig ang feeds or may drinking water troughs, so ang tendency e humihiga yung pigs dun sa water trough at nababasa yung sty. the result is the pig manure gets wet kaya bumabaho. pag dry ang pen less ang smell. also it is best to sweep the manure instead of using high pressure washer. sweep it first, collect in a wheelbarrow, then put to dry. then pwede na maglinis using high pressure washer. pag rainy season dapat may manure collection place na may roof para di mabasa yung manure. sa erpats ko nuon halos wala ka maamoy na mabaho dun sa piggery nya kasi hindi nababasa yung ebaks ng boyba.
    Last edited by yebo; November 27th, 2005 at 02:48 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maykel
    wildthing baka pde mo i share samin... TIA
    sure why not...what specific issues would you want to know.

Sir yebo's opinion on pig odor is definitely true.

you might want to log-in din sa forum ng DOST-PCARRD

http://www.pcarrd.dost.gov.ph/message/index.php

I frequent the swine topics...some of your immediate questions might also have been adressed dun.

i'm logged there as irwinmelo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Pig husbandry or hog raising anyone?