New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    re hog raising, is there any one who can help me to check the problem on low birth or small litter size of sow

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    re hog raising, is there any one who can help me to check the problem on low birth or small litter size of sow .i would like to address this to mr wildthing

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by phranger View Post
    re hog raising, is there any one who can help me to check the problem on low birth or small litter size of sow

hi,

Hope this will encourage you po:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2y0WYa73i4"]YouTube- atovi testi hog Mrs Anievas[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sir baka interesado kayo, we are importing powder fat with lecithin for animal feeds... contact me 0919-8074236.

Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    im also fishing tips fro the veterans, tapos aplly ko sa farm namin konti konti, liike giving multivitamins for human, i tried giving them sa piglets ok naman
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    piggery ba kamo...sorry now ko lang nakita post ninyo...animal nutritionist ako by profession...I'm into trading right now ng specialty rawmat to produce animal feeds and pig feed including.

Anything I can do to help you out? I'd be glad to extend my expertise...for FREE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Pig husbandry or hog raising anyone?