New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ineedmorehp: sa dulo ng philippines bakery ko, tuguegarao and laoag.. madaming mura sa binondo like sugar from vietnam.sa yeast(saf) nman they will give you big discount basta cash and bulk.look for pabling commrcial sa asuncion or alcano st yata un.delivery via trucking nlang.cla na maghatid.i also used fresh yeast(red dragon).mga 20k savings ko sa yeast plang per month.pls dont used flour from china, although cheaper, it does not passed the standards from bfad.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *gerardtagayty - pa send ng price list mo.
    *gen8_civic - wala syang shop, truck lang? layo ng bakery mo! hehehe. yes we dont use china flour. we're using purefoods...

basta if you want to start a biz like this make sure you have passion [to create/innote and to EAT! hehe]. Daming nagsulputang mga bakery dyan...

Meron ako napanood sa TV dati sya master baker sa U.S. and he is sharing his knowledge/recipe for free. It is somewhere in Pasay.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir kakaingit naman ang business nyo buti pa kayo eh nakapagsimula na kayo and stable na ako eh nagangapa pa

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    like what was said bu others, innovation is important..try to develop a product na babalikbalikan..i once tasted this to-die-for mamon-like pastry from japan...if i could only get the recipe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pastry Business