New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I have a strict separation between friends, family, and work and I never mix them up. Though there are exceptions (as there always would be) I find mixing emotions and feelings in the workplace to be a negative experience and can either lead to abuse or inefficiency. All of my friends are from my social circle and the closest ones are the ones whom I've known since I was wearing short shorts.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    i've been good friends with some people at work - current and previous
    they know a blow by blow account ng buhay ko and is genuinely interested on developments. may mga kumuha sa akin na ninong na anak nila. some friends from my previous work still get in touch with me from time to time. sometimes, ako na ang di nakakapangamusta sa kanila. one interesting office friend of mine is notoriously chismosa pero very loyal sa akin.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    depende telege se working area yen mge boss
    at depende den se position mo, kung manager ke
    herep telege mekepag frendz

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think "pakikisama" (not necessarily friendships) is really important at work. My friend and I were just talking about a colleague who is being "managed out" because everyone hates him. Poor guy. We tried to help him out, but he really has personality/character issues. My most patient friend made him a "project" but he gave up already. I also tried to be nice to him but he is really insufferable (manyak + kuripot)

We have staff who made it up the corporate ladder just because of the "friendships" they formed at work. In other words, sipsip sa management
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 17th, 2017 at 03:14 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123