New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Good day Tsikoteers, I just need your opinion if okay ba or viable business yung cleaning services at auto supply?

For cleaning services, ang plano namin ng brother ko is to offer cleaning service using industrial grade pressure washers to clean yung mga gutters sa kalsada, basically exterior ng buildings. Target market namin is government agencies like MMDA and LGU. BUT! My dilemma is for sure baka walang kumagat sa ineenvision ko for a cleaner Metro Manila or nearby provinces since no one would invest or di priority ng government natin ang ganyan kahit private companies. Pero nag hhold on lang ako sa idea na why not give it a shot. Currently may ginawa na ako proposal letters and presentation para ready pag nagpunta kami sa mga agencies. Please advise me more kung okay ba ito or if this is a dead end business.

Regarding auto supply naman, I will focus more on engine oils, lubricants, filters. I know marami na online sellers and shops that sell them pero I think viable na business pa rin since padami ng padami ang may sasakyan ngayon. I am planning to go to Thailand within the year to check the prices. Siguro dun muna ako start. Baka malaking puhunan kasi if I will import yung mga galing Japan or US products eh. Please help me decide also if this is still good.

Thank you all in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Selling car fluids is always a good idea kasi consumable yung mga fluids. Esp engine oil, coolant, and windshield washer.

I suggest go with option 2. Matagal din shelf life ng fluids. While were at it, might as well offer basic services as well like change oil and the likes. Need you opinion: Cleaning Services and Auto Supply Business

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Selling car fluids is always a good idea kasi consumable yung mga fluids. Esp engine oil, coolant, and windshield washer.

I suggest go with option 2. Matagal din shelf life ng fluids. While were at it, might as well offer basic services as well like change oil and the likes. Need you opinion: Cleaning Services and Auto Supply Business

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your input Sir BlanNoir. That’s what I plan to do concentrate more on consumable items especially yung need for PMS. Mukang malayo pa ako sa basic services. Hehe! Balak ko sana magsupply muna ng fluids etc since maitatambak ko dito sa bahay sa bodega.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't get distracted by getting into different businesses, masyadong scattered, at least that's my opinion.

You said you're earning very well sa agency mo. Concentrate on that and expand, make it big.

Nawawala ka na sa focus.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Don't get distracted by getting into different businesses, masyadong scattered, at least that's my opinion.

You said you're earning very well sa agency mo. Concentrate on that and expand, make it big.

Nawawala ka na sa focus.

Haha just helping out my brother na magkaron siya ng sarili. Of course hindi ko papabayaan ang agency ko. That’s my bread and butter pero I have my ka-sosho dito na naghhandle when I am not around with little supervision nalang from me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Better idea is to have your brother open a branch of your travel agency in another province ... you already know the ins and outs of the business ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Better idea is to have your brother open a branch of your travel agency in another province ... you already know the ins and outs of the business ...
    Someday... thanks walter!

Need you opinion: Cleaning Services and Auto Supply Business