New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I am putting up a call center learning institute and we are expecting to open January 2007. This is a daytime job Monday to Friday and classes will be from 9am-5pm. The trainor will be handling 1 class each of 20 agents. I am looking at constructing a site either in Makati or Eastwood and expect these two trainors to be on board December. Preference for those with call center experience as the course will focus heavily on American Geography, Voice and Accent, Customer Service, Values formation and other topics that will prepare would be agents wanting to enter the industry. For full-time employment and this early my hands are full with the number of centers wanting me to start really soon. Please email your cv to mikafajardo*yahoo.com, or you may also call me at 0920-9001002- Bong.

I will be operating it personally as this will be my business. Hope to hear from most of you!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You got mail!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    You got mail!

Tried calling you at 845am but you were still in dreamland.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir fb baka merun ka dyan position for tech support staff, non-agent po hehe

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Opening has been filled up and congratulations to one tsikot member who made it!!!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Opening has been filled up and congratulations to one tsikot member who made it!!!!
    congrats to the lucky tsikot member / fellow trainer, who landed the job.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^^^Salamat po!

8. Join Date
    May 2005

I stand corrected, there is still one vacancy and another tsikot member might just make it

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I stand corrected, there is still one vacancy and another tsikot member might just make it
    good luck whoever that lucky tsikoteer.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thank you very much to tsikot.

1 trainor is from tsikot, the other trainor is his professor friend, the admin officer is the girlfriend of another tsikot member. I might just change the name of the company to Tsikot Call Center Learning Institute

All posts filled up and it is time to rock and roll

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
In Need of a Job? Looking for 2 full time trainors!