The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thanks guys

wala pa kaming 4 days and we already sold 4 products not bad for starter

weekend wala ko pahinga puro delivery eh hehe hirap din magempake pala

and also can you give me pointers sa marketing aside sa radio / newspaper

as of know we don have our own stores sa town , we just use our house for showroom

- kaka aplay pa lang ng DTI and BIR ,lahat process na para makapag issue ng OR at hindi maging bogus mahirap na

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    wala pa kaming 4 days and we already sold 4 products not bad for starter

weekend wala ko pahinga puro delivery eh hehe hirap din magempake pala

and also can you give me pointers sa marketing aside sa radio / newspaper

as of know we don have our own stores sa town , we just use our house for showroom

- kaka aplay pa lang ng DTI and BIR ,lahat process na para makapag issue ng OR at hindi maging bogus mahirap na

Make sure you recompute your expenses as you go. Shipping and deliveries might just eat up your profit margin.

As for advertising, you can use social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Friendster to get the word to people and also show them what you have.

You can also try signing up at SULIT.com and similar websites.

As for TV and media, why not try contacting the show producers for those morning shows on ABS-CBN and GMA7. They might have a season focus like unique christmas gifts or home decoration segment. Their website might have an email you can send links to your facebook/myspace, etc

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thanks sa mga input nyo guys aside sa mga network sites like myspace and radio

any other marketing strategy ? marketing strategy that not too expensive and that will help other too

and also paano ang process ng maging 'sole distributor' in a certain region?

yes.. I want to be sole distributor , why? to protect my product at para di mapenetrate nang basta basta .

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    thanks sa mga input nyo guys aside sa mga network sites like myspace and radio

any other marketing strategy ? marketing strategy that not too expensive and that will help other too

and also paano ang process ng maging 'sole distributor' in a certain region?

yes.. I want to be sole distributor , why? to protect my product at para di mapenetrate nang basta basta .
    Dapat may willing mag-benta ng products mo. Gain exposure first, the rest will follow

Get in touch with Bayan Productions. Baka ma-feature ka sa Kabuhayang Swak na Swak. Try mo din to contact Go Negosyo

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yeap

the first buyer willing to be my sales agent (percentage) marami agad gusto tumingin sa lugar nila and she see the product na madaling mabenta kasi karamihan doon may mga sariling bahay

and yes, one market strategy point
    is to have a salesman (sideline lang ba nya kumbaga) then meron certain percentage. say 5% malaki na rin comisyon

look how Avon works marketing strategy maraming mga nag sisideline sa kanila

figures:
    1 Juan sidelnes sa area nila with 10 items each cost 1,000k) a total of 10,000k
    - sold the item in just 4 hrs 5% of 10k is 500 pesos di ba?
    - daig pa nya maging fulltime salesman
    - sideline kumita na agad

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    good on you *jansky for the quick sale. attractive kasi and pricing is appropriate. the avon network will definitely work o kaya p2p method. basta new product effective talaga ang door to door manning.

on top of that, you have to create your branding sir, as in your own distinct profile. the marketplace in general is already overwhelmed by an avalanche of similar pots and jars- some with their own unique merits, but most are basically alike. not only the branding will give you that competitive edge that will influence the customer to choose your product over the many hundreds just like it, but it'll also discourage copycats in case your business takes flight. jansky jar- has a nice ring to it don't you agree? everyone has to have one bec yours will be the benchmark. a walking advertisement (branded product printed on a shirt) may sound preposterous but it's effective.
    another to consider is your demographic- does it fit the garden or any outdoor landscape, or is it intended for interiors, residential or establishments. you should establish contact with the right person, it's who knows whom sa ganyang business.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thanks guys

as of know we are targetting hotel and restaurant organization here

we already have one reserve space sa isang hotel pag mgay mga functions sila and the only fee that we are going to pay is the 5-10% of total sales ,

and there are already doctors who are interested in this pots malapit na pasko kaya wala pa kaming one week madami na orders .. daming gusto tumingin ng products thru brochures naubos na mga brochures namin and we are printing it again .. good thing is that may mga taong kahit di namin kakilala gusto mag sideline kapitbahay na bumili nakita nya potential ng products and yun na ,

yes.. that is one good suggestion having a t-shirt printed out the name of the company and the product itself (give away na cguro namin ito),

as of today registered na kami antay na lang ung OR thank goodness

what can i say right now.. overwhelmed sa mga orders , good marketing strategy they are asking baket wala kaming pwesto sa market.. the only answer is ... marketing strategy

dont give people what they expect, give people what they dont expect hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi guys

we are now open for Wholesale price

we will deliver the products to your area.. the shipping of course is not free.

You dont need big capital you can start as low as 10k , to avail the free shipping at least the total amount range to 40k
    Luzon area lang po

for visayas and Mindanao area , you will shoulder the shipping sa bapor

thanks

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi all

we are now displaying our decorative jars in related to Trinidad - BSU charter day for one whole week..

kung cno po sa inyo ang papasyal po sa Baguio - Trinidad please visit our stall
    sa may Entrance lang po ng Strawberry fields

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
my mini business