New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Advisable ba mag forex sa panahon ngayon? Meron trade war, pandemic, etc.

Meron kasi nag-aaya sa akin na mag try but wala pa talaga akong alam and I just started watching vids about forex.
    Advisable? I cannot answer that.

Pero isang malaking difference between PSE and Forex and also US Stock trading is pde ka kumita sa Forex/US Stocks even if the prices are going down (short). Sa PSe natin, kikita ka lang pag tumataas ang presyo (long).

Sa kahit na anong papasukin mo, pag-aralan mo muna kung paano siya.

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Advisable ba mag forex sa panahon ngayon? Meron trade war, pandemic, etc.

Meron kasi nag-aaya sa akin na mag try but wala pa talaga akong alam and I just started watching vids about forex.

hindi nagtatagal ang mga forex players, sira pa social life mo kasi you have to monitor your forex portfolio 24/7 because sudden breaking news could destroy your portfolio tapos naka leverage ka pa. I have already experienced this that even in your nighttime sleep, there are sudden breaking news that could reverse your winning momentum plays.

Yung mga kumukita lang sa forex are the paid Forex teachers/mentors whose fees range around 50,000 per student/participant , pero the truth is kung kumikita sila sa Forex hindi na dapat sila nagtuturo (common sense lang).

Just go for stocks. Advise for you is maintain your present corporate job or your small business, don't go for full time in stocks because there can be periods of long months where stocks go down talaga and you will need some source of income somewhere that can pay your bills and feed your family.

Have you ever wondered why there are very very few forex millionaires but lots and lots of stock market millionaires and billionaires? Those very few Forex millionaires even tend to "disappear" as time passes by...

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Advisable? I cannot answer that.

Pero isang malaking difference between PSE and Forex and also US Stock trading is pde ka kumita sa Forex/US Stocks even if the prices are going down (short). Sa PSe natin, kikita ka lang pag tumataas ang presyo (long).

Sa kahit na anong papasukin mo, pag-aralan mo muna kung paano siya.

Si Bill Ackmann laki ng kinita this pandemic, shinort niya ang mga stocks tapos nag guest siya sa CNBC para i-market na "end of the world" na daw during this coronavirus pandemic tapos biglang bumagsak nga ang US Stock Market. After that bumili siya at the very low prices of the US Stocks. Kaya ayun galit na galit mga tao sa kanya lalo na ang CNBC newsstaff because ginamit pa ang news station nila. Laki nga ng kinita niya

4. Join Date
    May 2017

The Winning Drama on CNBC that gave billionaire Bill Ackman $2.6Billion

5. Join Date
    May 2017

Bill Ackman's plea to President Donald Trump to save U.S. from coronavirus' economic destruction

Paiyak iyak pa siya pero ang totoo this is part of his plan to profit from this chaos

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    palpak naman siya sa Herbalife short niya

took a short position in HLF and went on a campaign accusing the company to be a pyramid scheme hoping the gov't will shut it down

di nangyari so he exited his losing trade

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
may kita ba sa forex???