New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    managers check! is it safe to receive for the payment of your car? or else, how's the best pay off especially with a more or less a million pesos as payment of your car.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Manager's Cheques are guaranteed by the bank so in terms of having funds behind it, it has. Just be sure it is an authentic cheque, which you can verify anyway by calling the bank and providing the numbers.

Even safer is meeting the buyer in your bank and having the money deposited straight to your account (this is what I did when I sold my car).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's still best to do your transactions in the bank.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep doing it with the bank is the best way. The seller deposits the check to the bank then away he goes with your car. Ikaw commute na lang hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwag ng pa MC-MC pa. anong bank ng buyer? mag open ka sa same bank niya ng account then pa transfer mo na lang yun pera,. tapos usapan. sa bank na kayo magusap.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gee, thank you guys for the fast replies! salamat po digitalron, boybi, tidus and shadow.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gumamit ako ng manager's check to pay the bulk of the pruchase price ng avanza ko. After I got the check at nasa bank pa ako, I called my agent sa toyota. Pina fax nila ang check sa toyota then they called the back from which the check came to verify it. The next day saturday, punta na ako sa toyota to pay for the car.

nag dagdag pa ako ng cash kasi pinapalitan ko ang ikakabit na tints to 3M.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good as cash naman talaga MC eh, debited na sa account ng depositor yun amount sa check sa application pa lang.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    good as cash naman talaga MC eh, debited na sa account ng depositor yun amount sa check sa application pa lang.
    when i bought a second hand car, i paid via MC din. binigay ko lang branch name and telephone number doon sa seller para verify niya. tapos next day, pick up the car and gave him the MC na.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    huwag ng pa MC-MC pa. anong bank ng buyer? mag open ka sa same bank niya ng account then pa transfer mo na lang yun pera,. tapos usapan. sa bank na kayo magusap.
    maganda lang sa MC is that documented kung sino nagbayad and kung kaninong account talaga pumasok. hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
managers check as payment of your car