New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Anybody here in the business? I need to have some moulds done and plastic products manufactured. Please let me know. 0917-5299576. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hello, everybody, need supplier? We can supply all kinds of Plastic Fasteners, such as screws, rivets, cable tie, wire clamps, spacer, etc. anything that are made of Plastic, to be use to some electronic and automotive products..Our factory is based here in SHENZHEN CHINA. The company, manufactured all kinds of Plastic injection molds..for more inquiries please send me an email.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto pa ang isang option for a local plastic molding company - galing ito sa website nila - http://www.inca.com.ph/

[quote]
    INCA PLASTICS PHILIPPINES, INC. designs, manufactures and markets plastic products using the process of rotational molding. INCA only uses virgin Polyethylene resins that are US FDA approved, food grade, and compounded with UV stabilizers for maximum protection for outdoor use.

.....INCA has an engineering design team and operates a mold shop in the Philippines, fabricating molds and proprietary tools. This enables INCA to rapidly prototype custom designs and produce plastic products in just a few weeks setting it apart from other plastic processors.

.....Include INCA in the development of your product designs and watch your ideas shape into plastics. Contact us NOW!
    [quote/]

LF: Plastic Moulding Company