New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 133 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Although many are recommending kung ang purchase mo eh smartphone that's cost thousands. Have a video of it being opened in front of the courier even before paying the COD.

I don't know kung pwede nga yun kasi busy ang mga courier, maybe just give them a nice tip for waiting.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Yes it's possible to open the package before giving away your money even for small valued items.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Although many are recommending kung ang purchase mo eh smartphone that's cost thousands. Have a video of it being opened in front of the courier even before paying the COD.

I don't know kung pwede nga yun kasi busy ang mga courier, maybe just give them a nice tip for waiting.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    From my experience. Pumapayag naman ang courier.

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sobrang bagal na ng Lazada ngayon. Shopee ang bilis na mag deliver

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tried ordering a smartphone from Lazada. Used a Credit card payment, already sent the OTP when the lazada website flashed error. Tried again and got same error.... Didn't realize I was charged twice for that. And the seller didn't receive my payment. The card company said it was approved but the charges are still floating... Hope it gets cancelled or I have to chase Lazada for the refund.
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 15th, 2020 at 03:35 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Daming fake at Ang mamahal Ng items SA lazada
    2 yrs ago pa yata last na order ko dyan

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Tried ordering a smartphone from Lazada. Used a Credit card payment, already sent the OTP when the lazada website flashed error. Tried again and got same error.... Didn't realize I was charged twice for that. And the vendor didn't receive my payment. The card company said it was approved but the charges are still floating... Hope it gets cancelled or I have to chase Lazada for the refund.
    Ilang orders ang pumasok kay seller?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Ilang orders ang pumasok kay seller?

walang pumasok... pero sabi ng cc company na approve daw. Floating ngayon yung charges.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I purchased 4 items from Lazada last month from 4 different sellers, charged to my credit card.

One was cancelled later and Lazada informed me that I will get the refund in x days.

When I checked my credit card charges a couple of days ago because it was already cutoff, I noted the reversal of charge.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I purchased 4 items from Lazada last month from 4 different sellers, charged to my credit card.

One was cancelled later and Lazada informed me that I will get the refund in x days.

When I checked my credit card charges a couple of days ago because it was already cutoff, I noted the reversal of charge.
    Gnun pala un. I though sa Lazada Wallet papasok ang refund. Although, GCash lagi gamit ko for Lazada and Shopee.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sa shoppee pay less than 5 mins ang credit pag cancelled. Napag iwanan na ng shopee ang Lazada

Lazada Online Shopping